Plans for Trump's July 4 'Military Tanks on The Mall' parade remain secret

I prefer my covfefe served cold, like revenge.

2 Likes

Number one: Get out of town!

Or hang with a few thousand hot and sweaty people on the Mall later to be squished/cooked alive on the Metro.

That would be in the primo hotel rooms and fancy condos with views of the fireworks show.

4 Likes

8 Likes
9 Likes

Or pummeled by storms, which is in tomorrow’s forecast. Same thing happened in 2007, to the point where they had to usher everyone inside the Smithsonian buildings (I mainly remember because I was trying to get around it all, and pick up my wife & kid from DCA. Which I did.)

5 Likes

Bad idea. That means that all future Presidents will know they only remain in power as long as they have support from the military. Even if the leaders of the coup are honest and really do turn over power to civilians, it is inevitably a shift of power turning USA into a soft military dictatorship.

9 Likes

e57dd2daa464bf7e61e6dd5254da65a2c08acd80bb3e69ecd80649c9e1fd401e

22 Likes

Excellent point. I’ll settle for the CIA to do what they do. Plausible deniability.

2 Likes

CIA is only allowed to overthrow foreign governments, you’ll have to outsource it to MI6, just like USA and Britain spy on each other’s citizens and exchange information to avoid pesky privacy laws. Then maybe CIA can do something about Brexit in return.

7 Likes

Can we settle on a Puerto Rican hit squad?

2 Likes

What about Cuba? They ought to be entitled to strike back after all assassination attempts on Castro.

6 Likes

Name just about any country. They all hate him.

Well, except Russia.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Or maybe this?

I only know Tank Girl from the movie, but I can imagine her reaction to Cheetolini… and it would be awesome.

19 Likes

Exactly.

D7SJn-vWsAA5hcr

17 Likes

A title and an instruction. :wink:

15 Likes

613E3AE8-2CD6-4C2E-A26C-496F375F4A80

21 Likes

While I’m at it:

com-optimize%20(1)

15 Likes
12 Likes