Political fall out from Covid-19 pandemic

7KBo

1 Like

I think you’ve moved your way up to a “D.”

5 Likes
11 Likes
17 Likes

Since that’s the only thing Roosevelt ever did that Republicans approve of, I assume she’s arguing in favor of the Stay at Home order?

12 Likes

Thread:

And if you can’t be bothered, the summary:

12 Likes

One more place not to spend money.

ETA: you will note that’s not a hand scrawled note taped to the glass. Someone spent time and money getting that professionally done. I would be very surprised if it was just one location (it could be; printers will do custom orders, but that means even more money).

12 Likes

Cuomo defeated in court, so far.

7 Likes

Ten bucks to whomever walks in there stark raving nude. Supplied air respirator optional.

1 Like

“Show me where in the Constitution it says I have to wear clothes in public!”

7 Likes

It seems to an outsider that the political fallout on the UK of their early disastrous policy failures which negated any advantage they had over Italy, Spain etc. is that the scientist who forced them to adopt similar policies to the rest of us was forced to resign:

I don’t doubt if he was a Nasty Party insider the press would sit on this.

5 Likes

that’s possibly not the best analogy…

( edit: updated link )

8 Likes

Could have been worse: I’m sure Boris Johnson would have rather had him thrown out of a window.

1 Like

This timeline needs an editor. There are too many villains in the plot.

8 Likes

“There is only one.”

(The Republican Party)

5 Likes

Did politicians suddenly become much more expensive to buy during the crisis? Less opportunity to pad expense accounts? I can’t think of why those hogs at the trough need more swill.

7 Likes

17 Likes

It’s all part of the political plan:

14 Likes
16 Likes