Poo found in pound store

Sure it wasn´t a poo-nd store?
Thank you, thank you! I´ll be here all week.

1 Like

At least they left it on the mat.

Poo should not be on mats, it should be in a Dustbin in Shaftesbury

5 Likes

Not paying attention to the contents of the White House?

2 Likes

This seems like a rather banal and non-original Onion article. I mean sure it’s gross. but who gives a shit? beyond the individual that left it

1 Like

I’m assuming a pound store is similar to an ‘All-A-Dollar’? I have seen shit in those stores before, so this story does not surprise me.

1 Like

You sound Disappointed.

4 Likes

Was this perhaps Dogpoundland?

1 Like

One shopper, who asked not to be named, said: “I was appalled. It’s not what you expect.”

It’s easy to understand why someone with such controversial views would want to remain anonymous.

2 Likes

Or, as they call it in Walmart, just another Wednesday. I worked retail, once many decades ago. People are filthy and disgusting when they think no one is watching.

1 Like

I worked in a Dollarama for a while. Pee and poo are pretty regular occurances in these places.
The worst happened to a coworker though. For about a week he complained of something smelling awful in his aisle, getting worse every day. Finally he found the source in a large plastic bin: a pair of adult men’s pants, filled with shit.
Some customer had pooped their pants, hidden them in a storage bin, and presumably left sans pants.

3 Likes

In Notlob? Shocking!

1 Like

I think it is a sad reflection on the exchange rate and what it will buy these days.

Still…if the weight was right…

2 Likes

box

6 Likes

26555_373143009888_680385_n

6 Likes

That’s Detective Chief Inspector Barnaby to you, lad.
Carry on like that and you won’t be offered a cuppa at the station when you’re helping the constabulary with their enquiries.

3 Likes

I’ve longed for an episode of “Midsommer Mass Murder” in which the Environment Agency is sent in to investigate the water in the area to see if there is a scientific explanation for all savage killings.

2 Likes

I disagree, the best headlines come from the Brighton Argus. Unfortunately the list below does not include the all-time classic “Prostitute Ring Smashed” or the more recent “Plucky Dog Survives Dyke Ordeal”.

5 Likes

Hey, I like the new profile pic.

2 Likes

Cross-linking Making, Crafting, Creating... aka Whatcha workin' on?, because20130628~2

4 Likes