Poo found in pound store

Shit just got Surreal.

3 Likes

Ce-ci n’est pas du poo?

4 Likes

Odds are, it would turn out that the the ground water is contaminated by runoff from the decomposing corpses of the Father Brown series.

I’ve always hoped for Midsomer She Wrote, a Jessica Fletcher - Detective Chief Inspector Barnaby mini-series with a body count that exceeds the population of Latvia.

5 Likes

I always assume that Jessica Fletcher actually commits the murders herself and then frames up hapless innocents to take the rap. How else can one explain that she is always on hand to “investigate” so many killings? Surely it can’t just be a narrative contrivance?

7 Likes

So you’ve never seen the Magnum/Murder She Wrote crossover? I promise it is real.
And weird.

7 Likes

Tom Selleck and Angela Lansbury?! Cool!

4 Likes

Maybe some new form of marking territory or attempting to attract a new mate ?

" This scatological behavior serves at least two purposes: the poop is used to mark the wombat’s territory and to, ahem, attract mates (don’t judge)."

2 Likes

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qyev0

3 Likes

Well there goes my evening.

3 Likes

The investigator felt his sanity dim. While poo at Poundland was normal enough, from the dropping’s alien shape, it had come from no human ass.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.