PopCult ("soda")

Me too! My Dr. Pepper machine still has a stack configured for those little 8 oz bottles. :frowning:

3 Likes

When I was a kid it wasn’t available in Fl, so on trips to visit family in San Antonio my old man would always pick up a case or four as he loved it dearly growing up. Woe unto the child who could no longer resist temptation and snuck out to the garage to pilfer one.

3 Likes

The local Big Lots near me occasionally gets in a pallet of Fever Tree products close-to-but-not-quite past the Best Used date.

At $2.50 a 4-pack…I buy a comically large amount of it.

Edit - And in my defense against drinking Sugared Sodas (see previous comment this thread), I’ve carved out an exemption for mixed drinks.

5 Likes

Has anyone posted Boylan’s yet?

Otherwise, Dr. Pepper.

4 Likes

Growing up, there was a Pop Shoppe convenience store just up a block from home

I remember going in and drinking the bottle there at the store so I wouldn’t have to pay the deposit on the bottle

And, yes lime Rickey was the best flavor

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Walmart removes 9/11 WTC tribute display made from Coke cartons:

At least we’ll always have Afri-cola:

(one of these was above)

and others:

and here’s 2001:

2 Likes

A very long time ago, I was offered all the soda pop I could drink. And I did.

But back before that happened, you could still get Kickapoo Joy Juice, proudly endorsed by Lonesome Polecat and Hairless Joe.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 176 days. New replies are no longer allowed.