Post your Alternative Facts™

The earth is less than 5,000 years old, and the sun revolves around it.

18 Likes

Dinosaurs were passengers on Noah’s ark.

21 Likes

Boing Boing was founded in 1597 and was originally published as a broadsheet of wonderful things, including a Most Wondrous Yellow Fruite Which Thou Shouldst Feast Thine Eyes Upon.

27 Likes

More people have participated in this thread than any ever before it!! Period.

21 Likes

First!

29 Likes

Fluoridated water causes cancer. Vaccines cause cancer. Being a liberal causes cancer. Industrial waste makes children grow strong and healthy. Consumption of water containing Lead improves the choices you make in the ballot box and decreases crime.

19 Likes

All of the black people were asking for it. So were the Jews. And the Native Americans too.

Nazi germany only failed because of a few bad apples. All black people unjustly killed by the police are executed by the same bad apple. If only we could figure out who it is.

16 Likes

Trump would have won an Oscar for his supporting role in Home Alone 2 if it weren’t for Hollywood liberal bias. Sad.

18 Likes

26 Likes

22 Likes

You say potato. I say banana.

I mean, just look at it.

13 Likes

The vegan diet provides an adequate amount of naturally occurring vitamin B12.

12 Likes

The cake is real, and very edible.

13 Likes

The dress has polka dots.

25 Likes

I’ve just been notified that my book “Tickle Down Economics” has been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize!

13 Likes

The safe is open.

23 Likes

6,000 years ago, two kangaroos and two koalas marched 4,000 miles, crossing mountain ranges and much difficult terrain to travel from Israel to the shore of the Indian Ocean, then swam another 10,000 miles to reach Australia.

15 Likes

Hedgehog Art Through History has been topping the NYT Best Seller lists since I wrote it in 2011.

22 Likes

17 Likes

And I opened it! WITH THE AWESOME POWERS OF MY MIND.

18 Likes