Post your Alternative Facts™

In Trump World, all “alternative facts” are potential “future facts,” especially if he can just get those pesky reporters and scientists to just shut the hell up!

9 Likes

Grape Nuts is both grapes and nuts!
Jerry Seinfeld is overrated! Not funny! Sad!

12 Likes

“your”

14 Likes

And they ate the dodos and the passenger pigeons, and that’s the REAL reason they’re extinct. Nothing to do with human action, see?

12 Likes

The phrase “hold my beer and watch this” can be found at the beginning of all safety videos ever produced.

12 Likes

Pokémon Go has yet to reach peak popularity.

9 Likes

Trump’s SCOTUS pick will bring America together.

13 Likes

In some parts of America, ketchup on hot-dogs is so popular that the vendors hide the bottle for it.

12 Likes

Since I use a “passphrase”, my passwords are really strong: e.g: “Paul Always Silently Sits With 0 Red Dicks”. I make it more resilient to cracking by substituting numerical items with their closest alphabetic/ascii character i.e. the “0” in my passphrase, thus becomes “o” giving me the following bullet-proof result: password

12 Likes

I use the same code on my luggage that Trump uses for the nukes.

10 Likes

I’m glad that whoever made coffee this morning made a pot of decaf.

What a way to start the work day!

9 Likes

Nah man, this is more my thing:

7 Likes

Topiramate (Topamax) has been found to improve episodic memory recall and verbal processing in both epileptic and control subjects, suggesting that the medication may have promise as an off-label treatment for early-stage dementia.

6 Likes

20 Likes

Vomitoriums were rooms the Romans used to throw up during large feasts so they could continue gorging themselves.

I’m pretty disappointed that turned out to be untrue.

18 Likes

23 Likes

Likes are worth even more on the BBS now that they are effectively unlimited!

19 Likes

The Untruth:
You can knock someone out with a punch, or hit them with a tranq dart, and knock them out for hours. Then they’ll get up and be completely fine.

The truth, of course, being that giving someone sufficient head trauma for them to lose consciousness is called a “concussion,” and all the evidence points to having more than a few of those leading to long-term brain damage. That’s if the knock-out blow doesn’t kill you instantly, which is always a risk with that kind of trauma (see Natasha Richardson).

Also: a concussion will usually only knock you out for a few seconds, if at all. You’ll be woozy (and have some short-term memory loss) when you come to, but if you’re out for more than a few seconds, you’re probably going to have some permanent damage.

As for tranqs: There’s a reason why anaesthesiologists are a highly-paid speciality. Knocking someone out safely and keeping them out for any length of time is not a trivial task. Just ask Michael Jackson.

Either with chemicals or with trauma: the human brain is not designed to shut down like that.

17 Likes

Humans only use 10% of their brains. The other 90% is reserved for generating powerful placebo effects that cure our ailments.

27 Likes

Size doesn’t matter.

11 Likes