Post your Alternative Facts™

Don’t forget internet trolls only use .0001% of their brains for rational thought!

8 Likes

Homeopathic remedies work.

24 Likes

Modern printers are simple, efficient machines that work flawlessly. Setup is problem free and their mechanisms are built to out last their users. Toner and Ink are competitively priced and widely available for all models and brands.

Sure, Hon. I’ll set up the printer on your new laptop before I run off to work

21 Likes

CPR is a very effective means of resuscitation and a person successfully resuscitated after three minutes of flatlining will not suffer permanent, debilitating brain trauma for the rest of their life.

14 Likes

Everyone will outlive their teeth - that implants and/or dentures are just a matter of living long enough. (Not true says my dentist – just that every old person I know has big time dental problems eventually)

10 Likes

A like from me is a rare thing.

19 Likes

“Desktop” is the perfect storage location for all of your files.

17 Likes

Trump will save us all!

11 Likes

20 Likes

11 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes

But is this true??

6 Likes

I dunno anymore. I got myself all mixed up and accidentally posted something true by mistake. :confused:

7 Likes

You must wait 15 minutes to swim after eating.

8 Likes

I’ve been away from that channel long enough to now be confused and put-off by the Alexander Hamilton love.

2 Likes

Wasn’t it that you must swim an hour after eating? What do people do if they don’t have a pool?

5 Likes

Where do you think the idea for swirlies came from?

4 Likes

Proposing merge with:

@falcor?

4 Likes

The sun is hollow. It is an inverse Dyson sphere.

8 Likes