Post your Alternative Facts™

Wikileaks served a very valuable and constructive role in this election by shining light on corruption so that people could make well informed choices, and we all benefitted from their brave, unbiased stand for truth.

11 Likes

Given enough time, the free market would have taken care of slavery in the U.S.

15 Likes

In the end the election was decided by liberals not spending enough time listening to white rural people.

9 Likes

I am not at all bitter.

16 Likes

11 Likes

And with all of that being fact, Pluto is still way smaller than Drumpf’s stubby fingers and his massive ego… okay, maybe not the latter.

1 Like

Okay, but seriously: There are alternative facts…
2 + 2 = 4 (basic math)
2 + 2 = 22 (where the plus operator is defined as lexical concatenation of two characters)

The whole problem comes in the fact that the Republican’ts that support Herr Drumpf are trying to redefine the terms. Yes, it can work, but only if there is a rational system behind it and it serves a reasonable purpose.

And we all know that Herr Drumpf is the epitomy of rational and reasonable.

1 Like

Oh, and I am an expert and cunning linguist.

2 Likes

Canadians are a rude, uncivilized and warring nation, which lead them to defeat the US in the War of 1812.

11 Likes

I’m straight

5 Likes

Last week was really relaxing.

13 Likes

This new presidency is going really well so far.

16 Likes

America is the land of the free and the home of the brave.

13 Likes

If you’ve been feeling severely depressed and suddenly start feeling more energetic with a reduced need for sleep this is a sign that you are getting better and that everything will be OK

12 Likes

Windows ME was the best Operating System of All Time. Of All Time. Period.

6 Likes

Years from now, after his 5th Presidential term, Donald Trump will forever be known as “The Great Uniter”.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Hey, hey, hey.

Windows NT does not deserve that comparison. It was the base that 2000 and XP were built upon.

OTOH, calling CE and Me “operating systems” would be dependent on an extremely charitable definition of “operating.”

5 Likes

How did I not put this guy on my dead pool list?

2 Likes

I’ll take the standard 10%. TIA.

2 Likes