Prepare to be underwhelmed by Trump's press conference

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Still a fan of Flatulent Fuehrer, but that is gold!

16 Likes

He took another question… so much for one more question.

He’s whinging about sanctuary cities…

He’s FINALLY DONE…

New York Comedy GIF by HULU

27 Likes

“I call it ‘oil and gas’,” he says.

What a clever boy!

18 Likes

you-are-the-best-gif-4-2097632154

22 Likes

Just to sum up…

unbreakable kimmy schmidt s and graphics GIF

35 Likes

I Second That Emotion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

18 Likes

He’s probably misremembering his favourite film.

5879009f

JD Vance must be green with envy.

I’m sure that Harris’s IQ is well above 28.

“How would you characterize this sort of behaviour, Umberto?”
“Er… Fascism?”

27 Likes

I made it through the whole thing! And I wasn’t even live-blogging it like @Mindysan33

What the hell is wrong with me?

23 Likes

Their fact checkers…

Marathon Collapse at Finish Line - Body Shut Down on Make a GIF

31 Likes

You were probably just waiting for him to have a live, on air heart attack?

28 Likes

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

21 Likes

That would’ve been nice. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I Know GIF by MOODMAN

15 Likes

Maybe he got confused and she actually went to On The Border with Doug. They do have killer tableside guac.

16 Likes

You Did It!

18 Likes

So Ms. Harris and Mr. Walz are bad because, well, just because he said.

But…

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4817142-trump-praised-walz-2020-george-floyd-protests-call/

18 Likes

Some background on Willie Brown. He was a CA assemblyman and mayor of SF. He was generally popular, but also considered outspoken and divisive. He dated Harris in the '90s (which some may find icky because he’s 30 years her senior), and used his pull to give her some political appointments at around the time they were dating. (He also is credited with jumpstarting Gavin Newsome’s political career.)

Trump digging up this ancient history shows he’s desperate to find anything he can to try to make Harris look bad but I doubt these things will move the needle any.

25 Likes

Surprising that he didn’t bring up her supposedly strange laugh.

This presser really does show that his team is pretty much out of attack ideas (attacking the opposition being about all they can think to do). It was flat morning after beer, with a slice of cold pizza.

19 Likes

Nothing T*** has ever said, done, or been comes close to the wonders of cold leftover pizza. I know cold pizza and he’s no cold pizza!

35 Likes

So he still can’t decide if she’s the world’s worst most ineffective VP, or the puppetmaster behind everything Biden did?

What kind of fucked up ears does he have where his earlobe is on top? I guess it’s how that old song goes, “:notes: the lobe bone’s connected to the … helix bone”

Thank you for your service.

I was scrolling through acyn’s feed which showed some of the clips which were almost more unhinged than your contemporaneous recounting of them.

Christ, what a demented and facist asshole.

23 Likes