Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus

I hope the Queen stays well, but she is quite elderly, so I’m sure she’ll be willing to do the right thing and die for the Dow. Or I guess the FTSE, in her case.

3 Likes

Neat. Next time I get a promotion at work, I’m going to announce my regnal name at the same time.

Dear colleagues,

This is my last letter to you as Joe Smith. Upon my coronation next Friday in the break room, I am to be addressed on first reference as His Majesty, Associate Director of Planning Pius I, and simply “Your Grace” on subsequent address.

Deo gratias,
Joe

6 Likes

Ultimate shinny. It’s a Canadian thing.

4 Likes

God willing, Canada will be a republic by the end of this.

1 Like

Well that was an unexpectedly fascinating read. Thank you.

1 Like

Citation please!

1 Like

It’s not so much that Charles is anti-vax, as such. it’s that he (and anti-vaxxers) are pro-homeopathy.

3 Likes

Because he isn’t. Nothing ‘so much’ about it.

Mock or castigate him for his homeopathy beliefs, which are well-known, but not for being anti-vax. Still awaiting a citation for that.

4 Likes

But he does donate to vaccination campaigns

4 Likes

I think @bric beat you to it at post number 10 above. :wink:
But it bears repeating. (The typhoon vaccination thing.)

2 Likes

That does not seem to be a citation that he is an anti-vaxxer.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought we could solve the republican issue here in Australia by re-writing the law of succession to appoint a totally different monarch. In accordance with our culture I thought it could be the captain of the national cricket team.

1 Like

Works for me. I’d be in favour of Queen Meg

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.