Privileged rioter breaks into Capitol, then cries about getting maced

In America, there are statues of traitors that were raised decades after the insurrection. The idea of removing these statues is actually controversial. So…

4 Likes

Ah, gotta love that right wing larping.

Face_Palm_Bea

9 Likes

Not when they suffer no real consequences for actions that would get anyone who looks like me killed, no… I really don’t.

15 Likes

Lots of face eating going on, apparently:

James Inhofe said he’d “never seen” Vice President Mike Pence as angry as he was at President Donald Trump on Wednesday after the president blasted him repeatedly for declining to block the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s election victory.

Inhofe, Oklahoma’s senior senator, said he’s spent more than five decades in politics and has “known Mike Pence forever.” But he told the Tulsa World on Wednesday night that he’d “never seen Pence as angry as he was today.”

“I had a long conversation with him,” Inhofe told the paper. “He said, ‘After all the things I’ve done for’ Trump.”

After all the things I’ve done for the leopard… it ate my face!

15 Likes

And frequently stains skin and fabric, in part to make later identification easier.

1 Like

Its a new beauty treatment. Too bad it didn’t

take.

1 Like

10 Likes

Poor Pence. Just spent four years on his knees repeatedly felating Trump’s ego, and is then surprised when he’s kicked the curb for stopping.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I should have added sarcasm tags on that one as I meant it more in the sarcastic I just really fucking can’t even sense.

1 Like

Oh, okay then.

14 Likes

I bet she is writing a terse 1 star Yelp review of the revolution today.

13 Likes

That last screen grab. The look on the guys face, I know that look. My first wife had some issues that often conflicted with the truth/reality and the greater world. I was often caught between her lying and the world saying WTF. And there I stood in the middle of the chaos wishing I could shrink or teleport away from something I couldn’t prevent or stop. Maybe I am projecting too much but that is the vibe I got. But he is still there storming democracy so he gets no sympathy from me beyond recognition of that look.

12 Likes

Oh, I know you meant it sarcastically.

I’m just so damn exhausted with this nonsense, ad nauseum.

White people can just do whatever the fuck they want with minimal consequences, time and time again…

15 Likes

Who among us hasn’t been swept away in an angry insurrectionist mob until the next thing you know you’re parkouring around the Senate chamber?

18 Likes

I can relate there, Me right now:

Dead2

8 Likes

“I was caught up in the moment, and somehow accidentally wound up doing exactly what I flew to DC to do. Totally not my fault. No way I could have foreseen this happening.”

17 Likes

Hope she enjoys the revolution at her workplace when her boss sees her on the news as part of an armed insurrection and fires her ass.

12 Likes

Oh, the memories.

5 Likes

Madeleine was an agent sent into France during WWII, and killed at Dachau.