Prominent evangelist warns that Bud Light has triggered the End Times

Originally published at: Prominent evangelist warns that Bud Light has triggered the End Times | Boing Boing

3 Likes

12 Likes

Damn, this is almost - ALMOST - enough to get me to buy and drink some Bud Light!

But not really.

24 Likes

Tip-sheet-photo-8-21-19

Okay buddy. After you.

18 Likes

I thought he’d be all for that, what with the rapture and stuff.

19 Likes

17 Likes

Warriors who piss their pants at the sight of a beer label are just what these Xtianists deserve as their champions.

24 Likes

I remember waking up so hungover from that stuff in college that I did indeed believe Bud Lite had triggered my own personal “end times.”

14 Likes

So he’s saying Jim Bakker DOESN’T including Bud Light in his end of the world food buckets?
Good to know.

9 Likes

I simply can’t comprehend the level of self-delusion and/or cravenness it takes to believe and spread shit like this.

I’m not religious, but I can still understand how people can rationally hold religious views. This ain’t that.

12 Likes

When training like a Navy Seal™ it’s important to watch those calories. Might I suggest some sort of low calorie or “Light” beer? Perhaps… um… Oh. this is awkward.

11 Likes

Unless he knows that he’d be Left Behind when or if the Rapture occurs. Of course, lots of people have predicted when the end of the world would occur and most of the dates on that list have passed without the world ending, so take that with a grain, shaker, or pillar (if you’re going full Biblical) of salt.

10 Likes

It’s not the end of times, it just tastes bad.

15 Likes

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

13 Likes

Bud is bad beer, but it is clearly an exhageration…

9 Likes

I think if you truly want End Times (for yourself), you should be drinking Schaffer, or Miller Lite. From the tap. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the Bud come home
Big black nemesis, straight outta genesis
No one move a muscle as the Bud come home

14 Likes

FWIW, I don’t think any of these people believe this horseshit.
The credulous to whom they preach… yea.

11 Likes

Thank goodness. It’s about time I thought it was never going to happen.

9 Likes

Starting an apocalypse is the type of behavior I would have expected from a high end beer. Stay in your lane, Bud.

12 Likes