Q darling Marjorie Taylor Greene accosts AOC

I quite prefer “Maggie the MAGAt”, personally.
Quazy, I know.

8 Likes

I like it! I vote this one!

5 Likes

I dunno - in this case, engagement just serves to legitimize the lunacy.

It just sounds like the whole idea that only by acknowledging its existence makes is real, when it’s clearly real and while the individual being targeted can’t respond easily because it’s the desired effect the idea there shouldn’t be broader consequences because it would embolden them just means that the actions continue uninterrupted.

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I agree that we need to acknowledge the lunacy is real - and I think AOC has made comments in the past to call it out as such.

But I don’t think engaging with MTG while she yells down a hallway is going to be productive. It wouldn’t make AOC look better, or MTG worse - it might have the opposite effect.

As someone who has been yelled at by bullies while walking down the hall, I have found the best course of action is just to keep moving.

The problem is MTG is using ridiculous loaded questions. When someone comes at you with, “So I heard you stopped beating your wife.”, not dignifying the question with a response is a valid action, IMO. Does this embolden them to keep doing it? Maybe? I am not sure engaging with them would deter them further.

Perhaps they will get into in some sort of official capacity in a hearing or debate in congress.

2 Likes

Any reaction on AOC’s part will be heavily edited to be stripped of all context, and presented as AOC stalking and attacking Q-Woman, who was innocently minding her own business, and presented that way ad-nausium by Goat-Fucker Carlson on Fox [no]News, and repeated by multiple Repugnantians in congress and the senate as a way to present AOC as a dangerous, crazy unhinged person (I mean, more so than they already do that).

AOC is fully aware of that. So she’s not going to respond to the Hallway Assaulter.

My only question is what will she do when Q-Woman finally physically attacks her (assuming the security folks don’t manage to prevent it). And is she wearing a bullet proof vest? (I hope so)

1 Like

My guess would be it is because AOC isn’t a Fascist, unlike the screaming Fascist.

No, CNN.
No one group comprises the Antifa movement, nor is there anyone ‘in charge’. Neither is there a unified political philosophy or agreement on tactics amongst those groups/individuals other than being against Fascists.
Labeling them all as ‘far left’ speaks to your own prejudices, CNN.

Well, to a Fascist, any dissent is best labeled as ‘terrorism’, so as to Other the dissenter.

Projection is strong with this one…

Ah, so the Fascist doesn’t think Antifa are terrorists, then?
Either way, I won’t be surprised when she shoots one (or more) of her perceived enemies in Congress.

2 Likes

Yeah, i was wondering whether she would bother if there weren’t any cameras to record this.

Ignoring her is probably the right move,but you can still imagine fun responses.

“I’m kind of busy, I am on my way to an important committee hearing. If you have your staff submit your questions in writing, I might get back to you.”

5 Likes

It’s exactly the kind of shit she’s pulled before with various people (e.g. the David Hogg incident, AOC previously) - while she was recording it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t surreptitiously recording here, too, but she was definitely counting on it being captured by someone. It’s her whole thing, that’s all she’s got - getting attention for herself and generating outrage (over nonsense).

8 Likes

I think there’s no other there there. Attacking AOC and Bernie will their MO for the next four years because it reminds their base there’s an AOC and Bernie.

3 Likes

This is the best take on the story ever!

2 Likes

She’s doing this purely for the headlines.
“Let’s see, I need a little free publicity. What should I do…? I know…”

2 Likes

Like fresh pig shit on a fly-blown carcass.

2 Likes

She could always wave.

10 Likes

/me imagines misprint after misprint of plastic 3D-printed firearm coming out of M(Karen)TG’s offices. Plus maybe whiteboards full of sharpie mapping out that maybe some information she got was bad, or not because Q Magic or such.

Microdosing gram-scale LSD storylines, don’t let me down now! Also magnetic brain stimulation, (volubly good MBS) and maybe the Library of Congress Reference Librarian Gotham Needs (LoCRLGN…hm. nope.)

8 Likes

It’s not actually AOC’s job to answer Greene’s questions

7 Likes

From AOC:

Glad I’m not the only person who’s confused when I see the letters MTG in a political context…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.