QAnon Shaman's mom has a pretty fantastical view of her son's actions

Spit might be the nicest additive to his food.

2 Likes

Very good interviewer - she asks the tough questions without getting up in the mom’s grill and putting her overly on the defensive, so she continues to answer the questions. Very difficult to do well.

3 Likes

So his history is of environmental protests and the insurrection. Sounds like

6 Likes

That. Or just a narcissistic attempt to get attention from young girls.

3 Likes

…until they see his rapidly retreating hairline.

1 Like

Those guys are brilliant.

1 Like

W

which is why he had the bison head dress on.

5 Likes

ummm. no?

i don’t see myself dressing up with a goat and attacking the capitol along with white supremacists with the goal of capturing and killing legislators – duly elected or not.

in fact, what you have seen me do is peacefully protest, write my representatives, talk with my peers to raise awareness, and donate money to organizations seeking to expand the vote and end voter suppression.

and that’s even though i feel that several elections have been “stolen” via voter suppression, gerrymandering, and the undemocratic institution known as the electoral college.

about the only time i think storming the capitol would be okay is if there had been a military coup, and even then i wouldn’t be standing side by side with neo nazis, bludgeoning cops with flag poles and fire extinguishers, and calling for mike pence to be hung

9 Likes

Of course I’m referring primarily to the right-wing coup scenario when I refer to the election being actually stolen, and as such, why would the type of people who rioted on jan 6th join in any action against that?

i know.

and i still wouldn’t advocate for violence. while i do believe in self-defense, and even property damage can sometimes be a way to draw attention to an issue that media might otherwise try to ignore: i would not, and i don’t think most people on this board would, adopt the violence that these people used.

i would not start proactively attacking law makers or law enforcement. no way no how.

3 Likes

No.

No, no, no.

There is a better and more important use for that getup.

2 Likes

They won’t like it when he uses up all their makeup, either.

Doesn’t “the election was stolen” just mean “Black people were allowed to vote”?

4 Likes

Ordinarily I’m dumbfounded by the stupidity of defendants and family members who think it will help them to talk to the media or law enforcement through any channel other than their attorneys (who should know better than to grandstand to the media, but sometimes do anyway).

But in this case, please keep talking. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Google “Brooks Brothers riot” and read about some real election stealing and how nobody stopped it

5 Likes

You get to see here how delusional narcissism gets passed along. He’s likely just the most recent receiving end of behaviors and damage that probably started with her own parents, his grandparents. Including emotional neglect that caused child him to mirror those behaviors to stay safe from his own mother.

Of course, he’s an adult and has made his own decisions. And he will hopefully face appropriate consequences for them. It’s our responsibility to grow past the environments we were raised in.

It’s just sad to know innocent children grew up with parents who were so dysfunctional that they could barely handle themselves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.