QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

That’s some serious 70’s mustache and hair action!

6 Likes

R_WAR-03_19_23-2-9

13 Likes

Picard S3E6 spoilers (?)

I did not have Christopher Plummer’s daughter triggers my “Wow, smoking is really cool” reflex on my bingo card. It’s mostly her coat, I think. She probably has great boots too

4 Likes

Section 31 is still on the menu!

7 Likes

Good! I’m missing the Empress!

Now Streaming Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

I’ve seen TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voyager. I haven’t seen Enterprise, Discovery or Picard.

Is Enterprise as missable as I’ve read online?

4 Likes

Enterprise had a decent final 2 seasons. Just bear in mind the last episode is called “Terra Prime”. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Discovery had a rough first season. It took a massive setting change in season 3 to upgrade the quality of the writing

Strange New Worlds is worth a look. Best first season for a Trek show since TOS.

Picard is kinda meh. But meh Trek is more watchable than many shows

11 Likes

Picard episode 6 spoilers:

Let’s get nerdy: The NX-01 Enterprise is the refit version that would have been introduced in series 5
Kronos One and HMS Bounty are of course from Star Trek VI and IV respectively. Yeager and Thunderchild are from the fleet in First Contact, Bozeman is the ship that was catapulted forward to the future and got caught in a time loop where it and the Enterprise-D collided with it and was destroyed over and over, and Leondegrance is the ship Picard broke the Speed of Light Club on as an ensign, Uhura was the captain at the time. Odds are the Nebula is the Phoenix (from the TNG episode of the same name, Lexington or Endeavour (both were in the fleet in First Contact)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Discovery gets a lot of love here but I really did not like the first and only season I watched. Far too like Marvel Metaverse Metabollocks for me. Characters were good, story drove me away.

Picard is nostalgic fan service. I watch it because I am a nostalgic fan. I’m not proud of myself.

7 Likes

Discovery took a level up by season 2. By season 3 it found its voice. It stopped prequeling.

4 Likes

It’s not as bad as all that, I’d say. I did enjoy Jeffery Combs as the racist Andorian!

enterprise-shran-kill-tellarites

10 Likes

Red Alert! Red Alert! Spoilers Ahead!

Season 3 Hello GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

from

star trek wow GIF

10 Likes

Worf: I have embraced pacifism
Riker: We’re all gonna die

6 Likes

He became a kind of zen warrior.

4 Likes

han solo episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

4 Likes

Happy Live Long and Prosper Day.

11 Likes

Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

10 Likes

I was hoping they were all going to be animated.

6 Likes