QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

Dwight Schultz has been very quiet recently, maybe it would be best for him if he stayed that way on the subject of the strikes.

3 Likes

I was just thinking about Lt. Broccoli as I wrote that up… :laughing: Great minds and all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hopefully, he’s too distracted by his holodeck addiction to think up something anti-union to say in public…

6 Likes

IMG_0112

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

They list filming dates as Late October to December… but will the strikes be over by then? :thinking: I hope so!

3 Likes

from

11 Likes

Oh! FYI, it’s Dragon*Con weekend and George Takai will be on our local NPR station at 1pm est today, if anyone wants to listen in live - they rebroadcast the show at 7pm:

and it also gets the podcast treatment:

4 Likes

Lower Decks is back next week!

5 Likes

I totally missed the 1pm, so I’ll listen at 7… plus, they are taking the show to Dragon*Con tomorrow, so…

3 Likes

Some suggestions for some interesting fan fic…

[ETA] some links to the 3 projects she mentions:

We have Engaged the Borg:

Ohniaka 3 Project:

And The Edge of Midnight:

4 Likes

CBR has published a glowing review of Lower Decks series 4

4 Likes
3 Likes

My weird BF sent me this
tophat-biggrin

10 Likes

Apparently some of Lower Decks series 3 is up for free on Paramount+'s YouTube Channel, but it’s not available in Ireland for me to confirm.

3 Likes

Looks like that might be true here? I typed in Lower Decks season 3 and a list of episodes came up, and none of them had the “buy or rent” button.

4 Likes

I was not aware of this.

4 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Paramount+

I love how Wil worked in his famously bad luck with dice…

8 Likes

The first “very short Trek” is up on Friday

5 Likes
6 Likes