QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

I’m thinking maybe yes for Halloween.
Not sure which one.

6 Likes

I’d go for classic red. The other one just looks too busy.

2 Likes

But it does have a zipper. Which I prefer in a hoodie.

4 Likes

I prefer zippers as well, but it looks like it has two. The top somehow doesn’t look like it can zip all the way to the top. They may not be real zippers at all…

I also don’t like the belt buckle, even though I overall prefer the grey jacket design.

4 Likes

I think the hood part is separate and under the rest? Maybe not.

Either way - it won’t be daily wear.

2 Likes

Where from? I love the top one! Unlike everyone else here! :laughing: Very DS9!

3 Likes

https://9heritages.com/categories/movie/s-trek/

Lots of trek hoodie options.

5 Likes

I’ve been quite tempted by the DISCO and RITOS t-shirts on the official Star Trek store

2 Likes

EDIT: Also, there’s a weekly webcomic tribute to TAS as well, written by the same guy as the Very Short Treks. First two parts are up already:

1 Like

Borg shorts with Star Fleet Hawaiian short is the ideal combo.

2 Likes

It’s lovely. But better for the summer than Halloween. Though these days; maybe not!

3 Likes

Sadly I can only look on from afar at their magnificence. The post and duties would more than double the cost and I would so want to get a full fit.

Actually I’d totally wear the Picard skirt / skant to a con.

3 Likes

I found this and I am just going to slowly walk away

From here

3 Likes

5 Likes

The Information Society post upthread (waaaaay upthread) reminded me that we had a different Information Society cassingle when we were kids, which also had abundant Star Trek samples:

A-side:

B-side:

2 Likes
4 Likes

7 Likes

a week late, but that still remains my favorite star trek movie. it only got made because 2001 was so successful, and paramount was like - ummm, what do we have with “space.” i think that connection explains a lot about why the movie is the way it is.

i just finished the second season. maybe discussed up thread? but im super curious what people think. i really liked it, even if every episode was a character bottle episode, and there weren’t really any true sci-fi episodes. no more time travel episodes please. my one complaint was that kirk can’t be kirk because pike already embodies that exact character so perfectly

3 Likes

Star Trek Worry GIF by Goldmaster
It’s ok to be a bit of a pirate at times.

5 Likes

Surely, Star Wars?
Even Paramount doesn’t take that long to jump on a bandwagon.

5 Likes