QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

8 Likes

Dr.Crusher: I taught Data how to dance.

Tasha Yar: That’s cute.

8 Likes

Star Trek TOS where everything is the same except Kirk, Bones, and Spock wear these outfits, respectively:

from

The socks really pull these outfits together…

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

9 Likes

The security detail for the away team:

red-socks

4 Likes

I still haven’t seen Picard, but part of that is because I don’t feel like getting another streaming service subscription. I’ve heard the first season is a bit challenging…which sounds basically par for the course for any ST franchise.

4 Likes

Definitely a big tone & format shift from TNG. Nobody seems to do single-episode-plotlines for television anymore. But the part I’ve seen so far beats the heck out of the Next Generation movies (with the possible exception of First Contact) so there’s that.

3 Likes

I put this in the celebrity tooic but it belongs here as well.

7 Likes

I don’t have paramount + either… I just get the DVDs when they come out… it means I’m late to watching it, but I don’t care much about that? The important part is the Star Trekkin’!

Plus, I enjoy the DVD extras!

7 Likes

piracy GIF

5 Likes
8 Likes

12 Likes

Season 3 Episode 6 GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

4 Likes

The person on the far right is doooooomed!

2 Likes

I’ve got some Star Trek ship models that I’ve built, can I show them here or would it be better to start a new thread?

7 Likes

Make It So Star Trek GIF

It’s for all things Trek!

11 Likes

9 Likes

Lovely!

Season 3 Applause GIF by Paramount+

11 Likes

Awesome Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

11 Likes

I doctored up the silicone implants I got on Etsy to try and look more realistic & metallic for my seven costume for an event. Seven in her Picard incarnation. Leather jacket etc.

16 Likes