12 Likes

3 Likes

Trek cruise photo location

13 Likes

Yay, he’s wearing the LeVar Burton shirt!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

from

8 Likes

Here’s an interesting curiousity, apparently in the mid-70s there was some thought around editing 2 episodes of TOS together and selling them as movies as was often done with other TV shows to expand the options for selling them to TV stations. They did a feature-length edit of The Menagerie as a test run and filmed link segments with Leonard Nimoy… And here’s those links, recorded from a repeat in 1983

8 Likes

9 Likes

A Picard movie!!! Great!

Now how about some DS9… something?

9 Likes

It is been long overdue.

8 Likes

I’m still disappointed there wasn’t a fifth TNG movie. The early plans for it included DS9 and Voyager in some capacity or another.

7 Likes

Just giving a general shout out to a great site about Star Trek that never was, was changed dramatically or never got past the planning stage.

9 Likes

This Picard film could be it?

That would have been great…

6 Likes

For the most part, the Picard movie will be considered the fifth TNG film. I just have trouble seeing it that way because the two shows have different vibes. Until toward the end of that last Picard season, anyway.

4 Likes

Very true. I agree about the last season being most like TNG, but still not quite the same.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I recently came across the DC comics podcast “Batman: the Audio Adventures” which features Brent Spiner as the Joker (along with an ensemble cast including Jeffrey Wright at Batman). After his roles in recent Trek series I’m starting to think Spiner has more fun playing villains than heroes.

5 Likes

Doesn’t everyone though?

I don’t mean in the sense of the nuanced and horrifying way Sandra Huller played Frau Hoss in Zone of interest but in the sense of chewing up the scenery and having a laugh.

4 Likes