Queen of England "has entered a new phase," will re-emerge next year, MSN reports

I was going for Tool and Spirited Away. Respect my friend. May I ask where near the border you live vaguely?

1 Like

I don’t live there any more, but I was from North Cumbria and Dumfries and Galloway. I have a complex relationship with Carlisle, I lived there, then the local fascists chased me out. I still support the football team though.

16 Likes

She’s figured out the secret to reigning forever.

12 Likes

what happens when she emerges in february and doesn’t see her shadow?

17 Likes

Oh. Sorry friend, sincerely. I hope I didn’t trigger you. Are you well? I’m from Gateshead/Newcastle. Loved visiting those places you mentioned but sometimes you need to move on? Take care

11 Likes

For the record I live near Bishop Auckland now. Sometimes I feel I do better in a new place making friends.

1 Like

Relax, people. This is just how we get monarch butterflies.

23 Likes

She must really hate Charles. She’s doing her damndest to outlive him.

14 Likes

I think she just wants to send a telegram to herself

17 Likes

Expecting coherent criticism from a first-time BBS commenter is a big ask.

11 Likes

Trying Sonia Sotomayor GIF by Identity

Living my life as if everyone else is acting good faith, too…

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to Phase 4 when she teams up with her multiverse counterparts like Golden Age Elizabeth.

8 Likes

I live with a 94-year-old. Perhaps the new phase is “winter.” It’s just too cold for them to get out of bed until spring.

9 Likes

Well, there’s your problem!

12 Likes

Kurt Cobain Nevermind GIF by Nirvana

13 Likes

Yeah, language can be creepy when the words have multiple meanings . . .

tumblr_fa835a459cdc410870f158528867133a_66936e65_540

28 Likes

I am scared.
Has she eaten several footmen before cocooning? If yes we´re up to some weird shit next year.

6 Likes

Obligs:

Final Form

22 Likes

All grace, the royalty stuff is a bit much for me because I have never lived with it. For me I see an elder who has displayed grace, tradition and manners that have vanished from most societies. She tolerated the bloated buffoon that occupied the space of president and didn’t publicly display disgust. Perhaps she remains alive as a service to her people thus keeping an inept person from the position. Of all the people on the world stage I never fear hearing her thoughts. The Dali Lama is kind of the same, I am interested in what he says whether I agree or not. Not too many others can manage that. I had hope that Pope Frances might make that level but so far he hasn;t managed that level. I hope the old soul keeps her role for many more years.

5 Likes

This is the one where she dissolves into a mass of corgis with a gestalt consciousness and formidable, but short ranged, psionic powers for a period of regeneration prior to resuming a form more familiar to her subjects. Isn’t it?

6 Likes