? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Duct tape?

6 Likes

Can I note that if anyone suggests using hedgehogs to repair inflatable things, they are definitely in error?

8 Likes

Can you use it to repair curved seams, for example where a thigh with a circular cross sectional diameter of around 12 inches is attached to the torso? And can you get duct tape in Godzilla green, so that the King of the Monsters can retain some of his dignity?

4 Likes

Duct tape’s pretty flexible, so while a long seam might not hold forever, it should hold a seal for a while at least, eh? Did you know they make it in a lot of colors now if you check online, though you’d need to check whether there was one that was a fair match for your Godzilla? Assuming git’s vinyl, did you know they make vinyl repair kits for this kind of thing that use a good adhesive for the material and clear tape that also might work?

5 Likes

So… how does an inflatable Godzilla help proctor?

9 Likes

Yes? I think I’m curious?

4 Likes

How about that liquid patch stuff? You know, for rain jackets?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t the tape used to seal tent floors work well? Or perhaps (if you’re not picky about color) the patching kit used to fix bicycle inner tubes?

edited to add: apparently you ARE picky about color!

3 Likes

Would you cheat if you thought you’d get hit by inflatable flames?

Godzilla is the picky one, not me; why should I care if he looks patchy?

9 Likes

Why didn’t I have any teachers who used an inflatable 6 foot Godzilla in class, dammit???

6 Likes

I tried it but what was the difference supposed to be again?

Is it inflatable as in Clown Punching bag or inflatable as in my-mom’s-holiday-lawn-ornaments? For the later, wouldn’t I recommend ladder stitch with tape on the inside to reinforce it?

For the former, wouldn’t I suggest checking with someone else? :sweat:

4 Likes

Was it really necessary for Fender to introduce the Mod Shop? :frowning:

Will it let me build a purple tele? :octopus:

1 Like

More Kaiju?

Destroy All Monsters, in which there is a Godzilla, a Hedgezilla, and a number of others?

Hedgezilla battling Ghidora?

Hedgezilla and Gigan having a polite discussing about the weather and things?

stealth edited due to inadvertent early submit

11 Likes

#?

8 Likes

yaaaay?

6 Likes

Is it really a stealth edit if you say you did it?

7 Likes

Who’s to judge?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t I, if asked? :laughing:

4 Likes

ME, THE SILENT NINJA IN THE CORNER? 

9 Likes

Silent?

11 Likes