Read Comey's statement: Trump said, 'I need loyalty. I expect loyalty,' then awkward silence

“Was it a Republican baby, Mr Comey ?”

6 Likes

Per Comey’s released statement, Trump had dangled his job in front of him.

I guess you could say that Trump made Comey an offer that he could (and did) refuse.

1 Like

Why not Both?

1 Like

They are trying to smear Comey’s character, but his character doesn’t really even matter if the veracity of his statements can be verified.

Even the worst things they can think of in their talking points is better then trump on his best day.

i’m quite sick of us all having to live with the consequences of these fucking hypocrites selling out the american people for their own golden tickets and the ignorant people who voted for and are continuing to enable this vile stream of destruction of everything america represents and american values. terrorists and isis couldn’t on their best day do the level of destruction to our country that these asshats have. smdh.

(sorry for the vent, but we all need them these days.)

4 Likes

For sure.
And now we also see in plain sight how this idiot manages. Which also makes it plain to see why he’s been a failure in business.

4 Likes

Yep. But try getting his brain-dead starry-eyed followers to even read the evidence proving his failures, much less believe it. They don’t want to know.

1 Like

@OhhJim, True that!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.