Rep. Matt Gaetz, being investigated for sex with 17-year-old girl, is getting what he wished for

On the ground, Q-Anoners don’t want to talk about Jeff Epstein. Only once in a while will they try and tie him to the Clintons (while ignoring any connection to Trump or conservatives), but mostly they seem to really, really not want to talk about Epstein.

It’s probably news to nobody, but that’s the part that really signals that Q-Anon is not at all about preventing sex trafficking, but partisan revenge fantasy.

20 Likes

The obvious problem with that defense is that even if it was true, no one would be able to extort Gaetz if they didn’t have any dirt on him.

11 Likes

Yup. Especially dumb to ask help when the news was out Gaetz may leave congress and was looking for a gig on Newsmax, and would be Fox and Carlson’s competition.

2 Likes

If Gaetz is close to going down for this, he’d be leaving congress and Trump’s circle, so he’d no longer be of much use as someone to interview. I could fully could believe that Tucker told him he’d have his back, only to let this interview not so much fly, as plummet. Tucker doesn’t want to mention to his wife/sponsors/FOX HR that he was out partying with Gaetz and his seventeen year old rape victim, or explain that what he was doing was fine, as Tucker’s date said she was 19.

4 Likes

Wait Tucker’s date said she was 19?

2 Likes

/s implied, sorry. Tucker has never had a date in his life, all his breeding has been pre-arranged by his attorney.

6 Likes

He did have a high school girlfriend.

Unfortunately he was 38 at the time.

20 Likes

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

8 Likes

That poor girl. I can’t imagine wanting to sleep with Gaetz even as a fully consenting adult.

4 Likes

Have you seen the back story about the Florida tax collector craziness that led to Gaetz getting this attention?

14 Likes

Exactly! If it were even a genuine conspiracy theory, it would have some right wingers in there with all the left wingers.

8 Likes

Birds of a feather -

10 Likes

Yeah, if the FBI was on the verge of catching the real culprit it makes perfect sense for him to torpedo that investigation. Hmm, maybe not sarcasm.

3 Likes

You can’t always Gaetz what you want
But if you try sometime you just might find
You get what you need (jailtime)

6 Likes

If I had to name politicians most likely to get investigated Gaetz would make the top ten easy. Although I wouldve guessed kickbacks and bribes with him. Still time for that.

4 Likes

Thread:

9 Likes

“5/ …This is where it gets weird.”

:man_facepalming:

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/kaichoyce/status/1377321691257303043

20 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.