Report: Trump angry at own aides after they concede he lost debate

54 Likes

The tattoo on his forehead makes me think of Raven in Snowcrash. I liked Raven a lot better.

9 Likes

You’ve reminded me that I’ve had the documentary Mitt in my Netflix queue for months now. I think it’s time I watched it. In a small way, I kinda liked the guy.

The guy Mitt. Not the politician Mitt.

5 Likes

And sad!

3 Likes

More like a scene from Downfall.

9 Likes

Not enough (little) stars!!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

A town hall format and Anderson Cooper is moderating?

24 Likes

If anyone ever needed a “Poor Impulse Control” tattoo, it’s that guy.

7 Likes

We can but hope.
But, you know…if he wins…in 70 years time perhaps they’ll be putting subtitles over the video of how Trump reacted when told that the Canadian and Mexican armies were converging on New York.
Edit - the movie will be called Hairfall.

15 Likes

Trump’s would be the best. And he knows good tattoos. The best. And it would be yuge. Nobody’s better at poor impulse control than Trump. Nobody.

5 Likes

9 Likes

That’d make a great title for his biography.

1 Like

His aides were still showing him the pictures upside down till the paychecks were cashed.

19 Likes

This will be the inner Anderson Cooper every time Trump interrupts him or says something stupid/blatantly false*:

*Basically, whenever Trump is speaking.

18 Likes

I wonder if his 10 year old will tell him about Voting bots or Twitterbots? Probably not. His backers know, and bought them for him.

6 Likes

Recent? Where have you been? The nightmare fuel has been going on for at least a year now.

2 Likes

ya … metafilter has its place.

I wonder if anyone has calculated his I.Q. for the debate(s)

Interrupt Quotient

(number of times he gets away with interrupting someone else)
:heavy_division_sign:
(number of times he is successfully interrupted)

7 Likes

I totally expect he will lunge at someone…

4 Likes