Republican congressman shoots selfie video in Auschwitz gas chamber

Control of resources.

1 Like

Well, English tourists in Spain have a bad reputation, but from what I’ve heard, a rather large group of my fellow Germans do not behave any better.

I guess it’s more like acknowledging that English is the most important 2nd language around.

4 Likes

Methinks you lack the courage of your “convictions.”

4 Likes

Or perhaps he incorporated new information into his worldview and had a change of heart?

It does happen sometimes! :slight_smile:

This thread will likely be closed by the time he’s had a chance to really process, but the removal of the posts is a good sign.

3 Likes

The Aristocrats!

3 Likes

“But she has no grave,” he said. “I am happy there is snow here because it keeps me from standing on her ashes.

12 Likes

ooooh what’d i miss.gif

Anything is possible, even if not very probable.

Back-peddling, I’d wager.

3 Likes

I saw just enough of it to recognize one of the four letter words.

Great comment from the Washington Post: “Remember, there is a brain eating amoeba in Louisiana. The congressman just proved that it is active.”

And it’s been spreading for years.

8 Likes
  1. People don’t elect candidates because they are “excellent representatives”. That requires logical thought, and recent elections have proven the overwhelming majority of voters either can’t do it, or they hate and fear it. People elect candidates because of emotional self-identification; they feel their chosen candidate is more like them than the other guy. They elected a two-legged pig. “Good representation” for a herd of two-legged pigs is an oxymoron if there ever was one. He may be good at getting their trough refilled but he will be a disaster for the rest of the country, and for the overall intelligence of the human race.
  2. Irrelevant. It doesn’t matter to humans how pigs feel about pigs.
  3. That is a truly horrifying thought. Maybe we should nuke Louisiana.
5 Likes

Not active enough. Maybe we should feed meth to the little buggers.

1 Like

When I read about this yesterday, I couldn’t even believe it was real.
Also, I don’t think I need to say this, but - don’t read the youtube comments. Trust me on that one.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah, “post-truth” my ass: we now live in a post-satire world.

7 Likes

It compares well to this classic:

2 Likes

Truth and Satire arent anything like each other. They’re not even in the same ballpark.

Its would be wrong to call a potato a fruit. But it would be really wrong to call it a trombone.

2 Likes

There are degrees of falsehood. It is less false to say that Earth is spherical than to say it’s cubic.

What were we talking about already?

2 Likes

That you can’t legislate taste?

3 Likes

Or ethics.

Or being a decent person…

6 Likes