Republican leaders' support for Trump unwavering despite his boasts of groping women

On a practical note, it’s looking extremely likely that Pence will quit. I wonder who’d step in as VP? Christie? Newt??

10 Likes

No. This is the digital equivalent of childish name-calling. And it is visually disgusting. I don’t like this asshole either, but please stop putting me off my food. Same for you, boingboing, please stop this. Duder is ugly enough unaltered.

Schwarzenegger’s statement sort of got to me, to tell the truth. I had a moment of wanting to go out and hug an eagle.

3 Likes

Not about foreign leaders, or the major city a significant international conflict has been occurring in, or…

That’s just an improved Democratic Party. I am more prone to believing that the Ds can be improved, than for a whole new party to take its place any time soon.

4 Likes

Trump!
Trump for my love!

Trump in!
He’s got two arms to…

2 Likes

Mutualism?

I doubt the Libertarian Party would touch it though, as it’s universally considered to be among the left wing libertarian philosophies.

6 Likes

I suggest you look up some political cartoons from the 18th or 19th century. Trump gets off lightly.

George IVth:

4 Likes

(it occurred to me last night that this this is now a multi-layered unintentional political joke…)

5 Likes

“Things were even worse in the 18th century” isn’t much of a defense of anything, though.

6 Likes

I think big-L libertarians see the two as inseparable, drawing on the views of Ayn Rand.

5 Likes

He was saying “Boingboing please stop this.” I was just demonstrating that the probability of this happening, given the antiquity of political caricature, is close to zero.

1 Like

It’s okay, I give the best apologies

2 Likes

How is this the line they cannot cross?!

Not torture, not murdering the innocent, not utter contempt for the military

3 Likes

Careful…

7 Likes

Or their husbands, their fathers, their brothers, their sons…you know, all the male personages who belong to women in some way. :wink:

9 Likes

Well of course they don’t understand the concept of stepping down honorably after serving the maximum term for the job.

But meanwhile…they all bleached and styled their hair to look like the Donald sweep?

5 Likes

Don’t hate him because he’s beautiful.

8 Likes

Not when there are so many other reasons available…

:wink:

8 Likes

That was a thing:

I’m sorry

2 Likes