Republican presidential primary leader prefers dying by electrocution to shark attack

Originally published at: Republican presidential primary leader prefers dying by electrocution to shark attack | Boing Boing

4 Likes

When is Electrocution Week?

7 Likes

both GIF

Maybe more, just to make sure. Accident in one of his helicopters → falls in the ocean → bitten by shark → electrocuted by the helicopter as it sinks, etc.

18 Likes

I haven’t watched all of the Sharknado movies, but surely there must be at least one that involves lightning, right?

13 Likes

This is a real tweet. I wonder why he has such an issue with sharks.

12 Likes

Trump has been well known to hate sharks, and also sharks go with conserving our ocean whereas electricity goes with burning cLeAn CoAl, so I’m not surprised which he prefers. It’s a non sequitur to throw it in a speech…but honestly his speeches were always made of non sequiturs, just more racist and misogynist ones that his fans cheer.

13 Likes

That’s good news, because I don’t think there’s any state in the US that allows shark attack as an execution method, whereas I think there are at least a few that still permit electrocution.

Did someone remember to ask him what he wants for his last meal?

12 Likes

I suppose we could bring old sparky out of retirement.

7 Likes

He’s just jealous of the Shark Tank ratings.

12 Likes

May he get his wish, soon.

8 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

7 Likes

I owe you a Coke

Coca Cola Animation GIF by Isabella Carapella

3 Likes

Burbers? Probably, Burbers.

5 Likes

Since when does he get to choose?

Besides, in terms of TV ratings the shark-attack death would draw more audience in the key demos, surely he cares about his ratings, right?

4 Likes

There he is again, The Very Stable Genius.

7 Likes

Well, you only get to choose once (evidence that this man, like many maniacs, has never seriously contemplated his own mortality).

9 Likes

As long as they die, who cares?

8 Likes

I’m fine with whichever one is more expedient.

3 Likes

That can be arranged and is far more preferable to for everyone, anyway. You wouldn’t want the sharks to get hurt by accident.

6 Likes

If we’re going with helicopters- add in decapitation. It works for most monsters.

6 Likes