Republican Steve King, rebuked over racist remarks, compares himself to Jesus

Getting this reaction from the Dude seems to be this posters special purpose.

10 Likes

jesus1
jesus2
jesus3

11 Likes

No way. Homer should not fuck with the Jesus.

7 Likes

I’m neither a christian nor a metaphysician; all I am is confused.
Does King know and acknowledge that his god was not a caucasian? If so, how does he reconcile his white supremacy beliefs with his god’s being a POC? Is he claiming that although a POC, his god preached the supremacy of honkies?
If he’s insisting that his god is an Aryan, then he had to be from Persia – Iran – so does he reconcile anti-Iranian policies with his god’s (possible) homeland?
Gotta tell you, maybe it’s me, but conservatives stop making sense as soon as one starts thinking a little…

6 Likes

At some point Yeshua Ha-Notzri was retconned to be a white guy named Jesus who hung around with guys named Peter and Matthew.

Jesus-Christ-Handmade-Greek-Orthodox-Byzantine-Icon-_1 mark-missman-the-gift-of-grace_u-l-poak560

8 Likes

Q0GXJ

7 Likes
4 Likes

Everyone should read the Bible. You will learn a few things and it will help make you a better atheist. For instance: Kill them all, man, woman and child. And bring me back all of the men’s foreskins. Oh, what the heck, you make some some of their beautiful women into you sex slaves. The OT god did NOT fuck around…

4 Likes

well I’m tuning in next week for sure!

2 Likes

Nah Carter is just copying John Cleese.

4 Likes

and apparently the unholy love-child of Chris Pine and Bradely Cooper

3 Likes

The Jericho story is not Gospel; Gospel is Good News about salvation, which is free. Republicans do not believe in “free” anything for the lower classes.

1 Like

Real angels according to the bible

No wonder they’re always saying “don’t be afraid”

4 Likes

That makes me want to watch some Neon Genesis Evangelion.

3 Likes

The Ramiel fight is my favorite.

6 Likes

Ah, but that “as soon as you start thinking a little” is the key. And exactly why they adamantly refuse to do so.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be Yeshua ben Yousif?

1 Like

Being “saved” in the next life doesn’t sound like the greatest of deals either.

Ben Yosef is “son of Joseph” while Ha-Notzri is “of Nazareth.” Both are accurate descriptions used in different biblical sources.

2 Likes

13 Likes