Rich Koch Brothers heir boldly makes shirts

He would get more lols if he went by Dick Koch

6 Likes

That’s one of the weird things about meeting the children of the wealthy. When you say, “you can be anything you want when you grow up,” you realize that you actually mean it.

5 Likes

At some point very soon I will have to abandon the site. The extreme toys of this parasitic class drives a blinding rage in me. The only relief I can think of at present involves felonies that should never be present in a healthy persons mind. I don’t need any more examples of the masturbatory antics these useless bastards engage in. I need to hear about remedies that are legal and attainable. I need to hear that someone born to this swine class pulled a Siddhartha and chose to recognize fellow humans…chose to lead a life of meaning and purpose without flaunting their obscene wealth. This type of article is not of the maker mindset boing boing encourages…unless that maker intent is to drive someone toward unhealthy resolutions regarding these pig bastards. I appreciate and admire the lives of those people who end up serving these toads far more than I wish to hear about some bloated bastard’s oh ha-ha funny shirts.
Sorry but I’m sick of it.

13 Likes

Don’t you get it? This guy IS a maker. A very creative and talented one!!

Skillzzz, bro!

9 Likes

…or running for president on his record as a “successful self-made entrepreneur”, which he will be eligible to do in 2032.

1 Like

I can’t stop looking at the drawing. Like, call for help, it now controls me. I enter a loop of thought in which I contemplate his unfathomable wealth and this sketch and I can’t stop.

5 Likes

If he targets the Jimmy Buffett fan base he could sell a lot of ugly shirts.

4 Likes

I am trying to figure out why this is relevant for BB.

Whose cherrios did this guy piss in to have so much scorn…he was born into money. He isn’t doing anything shitty with it, at least according to the attached articles. We have a snarky side of him suing to get a ring back after his fiancé called off the engagement…which seems fair. After all, the rules seem to be that in the terms of engagement rings…if he called it off it’s hers…if she calls it off it’s his. NOTHING in the article shows wrong doing of anyone.

The guy makes ugly shirts…but the guy is making something. He comes from money. And has a shirt with money bags. I know a few guys that rap that have shirts like this and the braggadociousness is part of that scene. Hell, a friend just got some crazy suit from Kohl’s with dollars on it…it’s stupid and it’s funny. Or is it not funny because he choose to have an asshole for a father?

What is wrong with this guy other than bullying him because he makes ugly clothes? And has an asshole for a relative? I mean I just bought a sewing machine the other day (still trying to figure out how to thread the bobbin…baby steps) with the very idea of making stupid Hawaiian shirts as well as a costume for Gencon. If I have a asshole for a relative, can I get featured?

I just find this sort of thing very bullying…given all the other shit going on in society, this is absolutely nothing and just fucking petty. We know nothing about this dude, we know nothing of what he does on the side, what he does to better society, or for that matter ruin society…we just know he makes ugly shirts. I mean fuck him…Jesus.

7 Likes

Way to answer your own question, mon.

6 Likes

Hey now, be proud, those gorgeous shirts are made in the USA…

11 PM

1 Like

Are you seriously comparing the braggadocio about money engaged in by rappers to that of the scion of scumbag, democracy-killing, environment-destroying carpetbaggers like the Koch brothers?

14 Likes

So, is being born into circumstances out of ones control something to scorn someone over?

Just curious.

Again, what has he done. Because if being born into circumstances outside of someone’s control is enough to mock them, maybe his father is right to make fun of poor people.

I wish his father nothing but harm…this guy? He ain’t done shit to you, mon.

Edit: and yes, I’m serious…sometimes folks can mock themselves. You know nothing about him. But I do know more about you right now.

2 Likes

When it comes to the rich kids they tend to be very much insulated from the real world. They never had to eat hamburger helper or sleep on a dirty mattress without a bed frame. They never dealt with getting their clothes from a Salvation Army. They never ever had to be embarrassed from having used shoes. They’ve basically never wanted, all their wants were satisfied. The lack of hardship makes them alienated from the rest of the classes that make up our world. It’s hard for them to identify with other humans that aren’t like them. Trust me, I’ve known a couple trust fund kids and they literally have no clue how the real world works. It’s like trying to talk to some space alien and honestly the rest of the world doesn’t owe them a chance to learn. They got money and comfort, the rest doesn’t.

7 Likes

It less about what’s he is doing and what we want people like him to do.

We’re not angry at him for what his father done to these United States; but we are disappointed in him for not trying to undo the damage they case to this nation of ours.

5 Likes

I’m sure he’s really hurting right now from all the mocking we’ve been subjecting him to in this thread.

It’s just so, so mean of, um, someone or other, to force him to sit down and read it!

I get all this. My last roommate was a poor little rich kid…he made it sound like his parents abandoned him and I let him crash at my place for almost 2 years because I didn’t want him on the street. Turns out, his parents were giving him $10k a month for expenses and yet not paying rent or even contributing to the cleaning.

I know most of them have no clue.

Most.

We know nothing about this dude other than he makes shitty shirts.

4 Likes

We know he makes shitty shirts. This was the entire story. We don’t know ANYTHING else that he has done. He may well volunteer at a food pantry. But we don’t know this. We know he makes shitty shirts.

It’s fucking obnoxious I have to defend a rich kid from petty bullying on a site I generally respect.

And again, if this story were about his father? I’d have a different opinion. His father is a traitor and horrible human being.

2 Likes

My taxes are being raised to pay for his shit. He and his ilk walk with bulging wallets filled with my hard earned cash. Cash they do not need.

Fuck him and the stupid people who voted for trump.

Now do you get it?

9 Likes

I missed the part of the story where he was talking about his political affiliation. Thank you for pointing this out. Can you quote it for the rest of the readers?

2 Likes

I missed the part of the story where it says he was plucked away from his “Palm Beach lifestyle” and forced to sit down and read this thread. Can you quote it for the rest of the readers?

And you shouldn’t worry about defending this rich kid from us bbs minions. I’m sure his bodyguards/henchmen can do that just fine.

4 Likes