Right-wing's Nick Fuentes says "women want to be raped" (video)

I’d like to see him try.

7 Likes

Those speakers have to be close to the edge, but not over. Nick Fuentes set off smoke detectors all over the Republican party by having a meeting with Trump, and pushed Kanye right off the page just after a few of his antisemitic rants.

4 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure none of the women he’s met actually want that.

Some subset of human beings do have kinky rape fantasies, but that’s not the same thing as actually wanting to be beaten or raped.

18 Likes

I agree. I wouldn’t really want that to happen to anyone, including him. I was just intending to ridicule him for his disgusting claim.

2 Likes

What a great example of projection.

Thanks, Nick Fuentes, for educating the public about psychological defense mechanisms!

4 Likes

I imagine owning the libs played into it; if I recall the talk he was invited to give (but thankfully didn’t get the chance to) was something along the lines of “Is Immigration Killing America?”.

3 Likes

No ONE wants to be raped. It’s like some people enjoy being murdered or assaulted. FFS.

it’s not fucking funny to people who have been assaulted, so stop.

9 Likes

I don’t think so. He is projecting his fantasy about what women are onto actual women. An incredibly dangerous and dehumanizing exercise, and pretty much diagnostic of an absolute asshole.

17 Likes

Thinking about how many women he has known and whom he believes wanted him to rape them is deeply disturbing. Though in my experience much more common for rapists to believe this about themselves than thinking the people you raped didn’t, on some level, want or deserve it. In other words there is no reason to believe any women this man may have raped in any way wanted to be raped just because he makes the bold claim that all women are born wanting to be raped and spend their entire lives wanting to be raped. And if he has raped anyone it’s pretty unfair victim blaming to put that on her “issues” rather than his “habit of raping people and justifying it in his head.”

13 Likes

“Libertarian Praises Barriers to Entry; Says They Need More Razor Wire.”

1 Like

He’s famously an incel, and kicked his best friend out of his racist parent’s basement because his friend was doing things like going on dates with real live girls, and Nick found that icky and disturbing.

3 Likes

incelfish

15 Likes

I don’t know how many people need to hear this - “not getting sex” is not a cause of rape. Rape is not sex.

Stop assuming that the problem is that he’s not getting laid, rather than the problem being that he’s a misogynist fascist who believes that women are property not people.

11 Likes

It never occurred to me that that was the cause of his nature. He hates people, to the extent that he can’t understand normal people being in a relationship.

1 Like

This… just… let’s stop doing this. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

He keeps that phrase in his shitty misogynous toolkit, right beside “Look what you made me do!”

1 Like

Deleted it from my comment.

It was really the whole point of focusing on him being an “incel” driving his comment here about violence against women. It’s not that he’s not having sex, it’s that he’s a violent misogynist. Sex has nothing to do with rape.

8 Likes

9 Likes

game of thrones agree GIF

8 Likes