Robert James Ritchie (aka Kid Rock) cancels performances at venues requiring masks

Oof, You didn’t have to include Pamela Anderson in the headline pic. I am sure she already regrets that relationship enough…

3 Likes

Maybe go with arrested development instead of kid rock or even development that should get him arrested. I don’t know, he’s a pathetic tool grabbing on to anything to keep being mentioned just like his whiner mentor

4 Likes

Remember when Sarah Palin complained about when Common was invited to the WH? Sarcastically said something to the effect of “keep it classy?” Remember that?

6 Likes

Unlike every person in that photo, Common has talent.

11 Likes

I’m sure the dozens of people planning on attending will be very disappointed if they themselves are not intubated by then.

6 Likes

Maybe he was anticipating humiliatingly bad turnouts and this is his excuse for not performing. I don’t know what size of crowds he usually draws.

6 Likes

Can’t unsee that now.

4 Likes

This announcement caused absolutely no ripple whatsoever in The Force as far as I was able to detect.

4 Likes

The look on her face in the photo suggests she regretted it even then…

2 Likes
14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.