Roger Stone sinks to a new low on Lindell TV, and it's an entertaining disaster (video)

Originally published at: Roger Stone sinks to a new low on Lindell TV, and it's an entertaining disaster (video) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Oh Dear Dog, that was a hot boo boo shitty mess.

P.S. I blurred the hot boo boo shitty mess as to not upset the BB cart.

16 Likes

Hey, God, you still sure about this Creation thing?

6 Likes

I’m sure I speak for all when I say that I appreciate the care with which you craft your shitposts, I mean, your posts. :wink:

23 Likes

I aim to please, and often do.

20 Likes

It’s a source of continuing shame and abject humility that these extended trumplanders are such utter clueless vile moronic mobsters and yet they almost succeeded in bringing down the 246 year republic. -sigh-

22 Likes

So this ^^^

I guess it’s an object lesson in the different skill levels required to build vs. destroy.

21 Likes

26 Likes

I guess he’s such a supporter of Free Speech that he doesn’t believe said speech should be constrained to any particular time stamp on the accompanying video.

10 Likes

[quote=“Papasan, post:8, topic:220103”]

This is so totally perfect as a description of what they have to offer the world. They are without any value or skills so all they can do is desecrate anything of value, stupid thigs who stomp through a garden crushing all of beauty or worth because they are too stupid or lazy to bother putting the seed in the soil. “If I can’t have something pretty or useful then you can’t either.”

13 Likes

Or doo doo?

6 Likes

Sending smelly thoughts, Right Now!

6 Likes

Lindell TV???
WTF?
Not surprised to read that it is a Charlie Foxtrot, but, why TF does it even exist?
Yeah, I know. Rhetorical question. Still…

No, don’t fix it.
It’s perfect.

1 Like

OK thigs for mentioning it though./s

2 Likes

At least it’s not a ■■■■■ mess

2 Likes

A hobby for some. For others its a… duty.

3 Likes

Honestly though, when imagining “Lindell TV,” could you reasonably expect something better? Because this is actually less of a hot mess than I would have expected from the delusional fascist idiot pillow salesman. I mean, it’s almost real, which is a lot more real than it should be.

4 Likes

Middle school AV could out do those jackolopes!

5 Likes

He’s going to get himself convicted if something new soon. And he won’t have Donnie to pardon him.

5 Likes

And it’s still better than expected.

1 Like