Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down head during press conference

Next time I’ll use a written wish, because I definitely did not say “I wish Giuliani would dye running!”

5 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

Hard to tell if Rudy leaking like a sump in a sewage farm came across with greater gravitas than his previous press conference majestically set between a crematorium and a dildo emporium.

3 Likes

He also threw the name of George Soros in there - knowing full well what sort of base elements that provokes.

7 Likes
21 Likes
4 Likes

Bogarde is quite the Johnny Depp in that scene.

2 Likes

Giuliani has also explicitly declared that China manufactured the Covid-19 virus and intentionally dispersed it.

Trump (and other rumor superspreaders) know to buffer their conspiracy theories with weasel-words (“people are saying”) so that they themselves look blameless even while their listeners come away thinking they’ve heard a definitive statement. Giuliani is a slow learner where this is concerned.

6 Likes

Guiliani-goo?

1 Like

damn… beat me to it : )

I think his movie quotes from My Cousin Vinny are a pretty good indication that he’s aware of how ridiculous he looks…

3 Likes

calamari

9 Likes

He’s playing to Newsmax and OAN.

Crazy as you wanna be. More at 11.

7 Likes

Another OAN goal…

10 Likes

I predict at his next event his dentures fall out. Or maybe his pants fall down.

1 Like

I agree with this. But there is a threat even if it is not so big.
I think there are a minority that are euphoric at what they percieve as ‘representing’ from the buffoon-in-chief goes ( sorry I meant former buffoon- in-chief). The fact that Joe Biden won is probably more accepted than you think but some people are just waiting for permission to do some violence and they are there whether trump is in office or not). The problem is far deeper and has been there long before Trump. He is just a classic demagogue and just keeps pressing buttons like a deranged chimp.

3 Likes

pants

15 Likes
14 Likes

Indeed — if you look like a clown people will focus on that and they are less likely to remember what you said.

2 Likes