He should ask the electoral college to overturn the testing results.
I heard they rushed him to John Hopkins Bar & Grill.
Nope, the late Hugo Chavez and North Korea transferred the positive tests thru a harbor in Maine.
In the last six weeks alone, Giuliani
- Was publicly exposed as a sex creep in a Borat movie
- Suffered a long string of decisive, humiliating legal defeats challenging the election results
- Accidentally hosted a press conference at a landscaping company instead of a luxury hotel
- Hosted another press conference where nobody remembered a single thing he said because he had black goo running down both sides of his face
- Finally convinced Trump that he was making him look bad with the clownish behavior
- Produced a star witness at a state senate hearing who came pre-packaged as a SNL skit
- Loudly farted on camera at said hearing
- Contracted Covid-19 because he couldn’t be seen to undercut Trump’s narrative on the pandemic by following basic health and safety measures
And he still has another six weeks left to go until his boss leaves office.
Two of which he has to spend in isolation? May limit hs room for fuckuppery. Some further Zoom shenanigans may tick another box on the bingo card, perhaps.
Why does anyone assume he’ll spend those two weeks in isolation? Trump barely spent 5 days in isolation when he had it.
CNN is reporting that there was a tragic mix-up, and the ambulance that was SUPPOSED to take him to Walter Reed took him to Wally Reed’s Landscaping on the outskirts of Baltimore instead. He’s currently on an IV drip of Miracle Gro but it isn’t looking good.
Fair point, but I did add a question mark.
And, of course, Trump was famously ‘cured’ in five days. /s
Never thought I’d feel sorry for a virus.
He’ll do anything for his Don.
This is actually the first positive result Giuliani has been able to show the boss since he took over as the head of Trump’s legal team.
Was there ever a definite answer on if C19 could be spread by farts?
The enemy of my enemy, is… and so forth.
That last line is a mood. Nice one!
Well, my state tax dollars brought me this. Good for a laugh or five, so…thanks, 45?
[BTW, the “my pillow” guy is a Minnesota resident, last I heard, so kinda weird they wedged him into the hearing in Lansing, MI.]
@Lion - No, that wasn’t going to happen. Michigan is getting redistricted next year, the Republican minority that has Gerrymandered their lock on Lansing is going to have to fight for their seats next cycle. Disenfranchising the majority of the people in the new district you want to be elected in is a really poor strategy.
Bless his heart!