Rudy tests positive

BREAKING: Jenna Ellis has filed suit in Federal Court to overturn the diagnosis and give Rudy his rightful good health.

BTW, Rudy is now in Georgetown Hospital. Really.

10 Likes

At this point in time, the Rudy information includes the phrase “Trump says”. And that makes it not really information at all.

By the way, what are the HIPAA privacy rules on exposing other people’s medical diagnosis? I mean, did Rudy give permission for this? No matter, he will say that he did.

4 Likes

He’ll just phone it in…

3 Likes

Yeah, the only people who are likely to suffer here are all the people Rudy’s been in contact with (and the people they’ve been in contact with). Rudy and anyone else in Trump’s inner circle will get immediate access to the elite treatment (that apparently is best administered before people actually get sick), while everyone else with a positive test result gets told to go home until they can’t breathe anymore. It’s so maddening.

23 Likes

I’ve been looking for an update on Crede Bailey, the White House Chief of Security hospitalized in “gravely ill” condition with Covid in late September. There’s been very little news since early October but I just came across this. The fact that he needs a Go Fund Me page says so much about America.

26 Likes

Was the Borat sex creep thing just six weeks ago? Holy hell, this has been a long year.

25 Likes

Elites are, by definition, librul.

7 Likes

Yes, I think that’s part of the reason. You are probably right,Trumpolini does believe his own spin or at least that’s the impression he gives. Fellows like these (pro grifters) start knowing full well that they are lying 24/7, but unless they have very good control of their faculties they WILL convince themselves sooner or later. In Italy we did have a proto-Trump, name of Berlusconi, started as a pathetically evident liar (not evident enough for most voters anyway) and ended up drinking his own KA, to the last disgusting drop.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer orange shit gibbon felcher.

I’m not one to kink-shame, but that’s a pretty horrid kink!

2 Likes

The enemy of my enemy … needs an enema, obviously.

5 Likes

A Corona enema - mmmmm fizzy!! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m a horrible person :grinning:

2 Likes

I think HIPAA mostly only applies to the healthcare industry: doctors and clinics as well as heath insurance providers and their contractors. But if you just tell someone, I don’t think HIPAA applies.

14 Likes

I don’t believe the Trumpists are above lying about this kind of thing, but if they were lying it’s the kind of story that would be exposed almost immediately. This is the leakiest, most back-stabbing administration in American history and somebody would be sure to clue in the press sooner or later.

Just because they are prolific liars doesn’t mean they are any good at it.

10 Likes

My sister told a bunch of people when I was sick last year, so I doubt there is privacy. I would think it improper to be specific when it comes to some matters. “He’s sick” can mean lots, including why he’s unavailable. But that it’s cancer or some other thing , the person might want privacy about that.

2 Likes

At risk of going OT, I am displeased that legislators stole the HIPAA tag. When I programmed for an insurer (no health or life business, whew) circa four decades ago, before we were called software engineers, I worked on the Homeowner’s Insurance Product (HIP) system whose lead COBOL module was HIPAA. Damn Congresscritters!

2 Likes

It’s less about specificity than about which entities are bound by HIPAA. As noted above the law generally only applies to your healthcare providers and health insurance companies. So your family member could tell anyone they wanted about that weird growth on your butt without running afoul of the law.

15 Likes

I think they hoped to get lucky with a few conservative courts while they fleeced their flock for donations. Without evidence though even the most Trumpy of judges can’t wholesale overrule an entire election.

However, Trump telegraphed his strategy months ago with intent to sow enough discord and mistrust in the election process that they can persuade Republican state legislators to appoint Trump friendly electors. That part isn’t working out too well either.

7 Likes

Uh oh. Depending on the initial lower abdominal pressure (psi) and force of expulsion, Rudy’s bursts of flatulence at the hearing in Michigan may have exposed hundreds to the coronavirus.

1 Like

Just look at him – he’s too pale to be an ‘elite’.

2 Likes