Rudy tests positive

It’s decent of you to feel that, but I have no sympathy for him. I lived in NY when he was mayor, and he was an ass. He took credit for any good thing that happened, threw his weight around, and basically acted like a dictator. Then he put the official disaster response center in the World Trade Center. People at the time told him it was a terrible idea. The WTC had previously been attacked and was obviously the biggest target in NY. But no. Caesar Giulianus knew all.

Then he screwed over first responders, supported the Bush Administration in their deadly nonsense, and it’s a direct line from there to here.

I still wish him better than the many avoidable deaths he’s caused for others. But also, fuck him. He sucks.

I hope he heals up and goes somewhere he can do little damage from now on.

18 Likes

Mark my words: this ridiculous narrative that Joe Biden is not the legitimate President-Elect is going to lead to violent bloodshed over the next four-plus years. Giuliani is an active part of an ongoing effort to poison this country in ways that have already caused innocent people to be killed and are going to kill even more people in the future. Kyle Rittenhouse was just one of the early previews.

Giuliani may be pathetic, but his antics are far from harmless.

25 Likes

A contract, but no collusion!

4 Likes

Can confirm regarding HIPAA; in the life insurance industry, it is a huge PIA when the patient consent forms have not been signed - it stagnates the whole application/approval process because no info can be released without them.

9 Likes

He won’t end up on a ventilator. They’re squeezing babies for his fetal stem cell cocktails as we speak.

8 Likes

I switched the “ly” in ally and the “us” in virus, and read it as . . . something else that seems quite appropriate.

I hope that he gets better just so that he can spend the last 4-5 years of his life in prison.

8 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

If Rudy passes away, he’ll lie in state at the Capitol Savings & Loan.

22 Likes

I simply hope he gets exactly the medical care and compassion he deserves.

6 Likes

And of course if he lives, he’ll continue lying everywhere.

21 Likes

I’m worried now. I heard that if your lawyer dies in the midst of a bunch of cases, you automatically win them all. It’s the legal equivalent of the old dead college roommate getting you a 4.0 thing and every bit as real.

(/s in case it’s unclear)

9 Likes

Thoughts and prayers. Hey, how about them Chiefs?

Looking back, I think Spain had one, too.

3 Likes

But Cecile Strong carried that skit. “Thre’nt!”

5 Likes

Not just hair dye?
giphy

1 Like

I want Rudy back Get well my man your one of the few really hilarious bamboozzels on the team!
Cant wait for your standup acts!!

1 Like

Hope he chokes on a Russian ventilator.

Ironically.

2 Likes

Can’t we turn this into a variant of A Christmas Carol, or It’s A Wonderful Life?

Rudy is visited by three ghosts that show the evils of his way, and when he finally recovers, he’s a new man, prepared to keep love in his heart all year around.

We could even make it a musical.

6 Likes

They hate intellectual elites. not financial elites. Despite the latter being demonstrably more malevolent to them than the former.

10 Likes