Russia invades Ukraine

I really doubt it. I mean, there’s the operational security issue of news that shouldn’t be getting in or out, but there’s also the SigInt problem. They might as well hand everyone an AirTracker for the other side to intercept and plot.

“Oh look, a big cluster of Russian phones here, moving at 20 km/h down this road. Artillery fire mission…”

6 Likes

The monument to the Soviet Army gets another paint job.

soviet

27 Likes

The untreated dose of syph he caught when he was the scouting “talent” for the officers’ R&R facilities during the Korean War continues to make Swiss lace cheese of his brain.

16 Likes

It’s a good thing the Russian army isn’t “woke”…

32 Likes

When his brain is 99% spirochetes, will he sound any different?

8 Likes

People forget that the American Revolution started with a tea party while the fight for gay rights began with a riot

20 Likes
28 Likes

It is interesting to see who all is on the Putin payroll. Interesting, but not surprising.

4 Likes

Perfect. The baddies will be so enraptured by the skulls that they’ll miss the point being made by the brave gallery staff (awesome, too. A must-visit for any art lover once Moscow becomes part of a free country again).

18 Likes

Yes we’ve been tracking this and it doesn’t seem likely. It hasn’t looped, or repeated, and it’s chaotic as all hell with the signal constantly getting jammed.

Sometimes people play patriotic songs over the frequency to torll them. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

Play Ram Ranch!

12 Likes

Russia’s President: Everything which isn’t rigidly heterosexual and prescribed gender-role conformant is evil and must be eliminated.
Ukraine’s President:

27 Likes

There are also some reports that after taking a city, russian soldiers started demanding phones to call home.
The army probably took their phones, but those are probably conscripts whose family didn’t know they would be sent to war.

9 Likes

modular enthusiasts support the ukranians–

26 Likes

I’m more bewildered by the number of American conservatives who are providing their services pro-bono.

28 Likes

Point of pedantry: their services are pro malo, whether or not they are gratis.

26 Likes

Putin does not need to pay him.

You cannot hope to bribe or twist,
Thank God! the British journalist Yank evangelist.
But, seeing what the man will do
Unbribed, there’s no occasion to.

14 Likes

Interesting how it’s visually similar to [Wheatfield with Crows].(Vincent van Gogh - Wheatfield with Crows - Van Gogh Museum)

7 Likes
24 Likes

Because you don’t really want to do shirts vs skins in winter.

While I’m catching up:

11 Likes
25 Likes