Russia: Nearly nude Putin dips in icy pool to celebrate Orthodox Epiphany in manly-man tradition

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/19/putin-on-the-dips.html

2 Likes

This is actually kind of cool, like a Bond villain also was a true believer head of a cult.

Then you realize it’s real life…

22 Likes

Trump will fap to that video…believe me.

11 Likes

Notice how he did not fully submerse? I’m guessing the water interferes with his Drumpf mind control unit (MCU).

10 Likes

Eh - the L Street Brownies have several hundred folks at their New Years Day swim in Dorchester Bay since 1902.

![

12 Likes

20 Likes

Remember that time he took his shirt off?

8 Likes
13 Likes

Sad!

Plus 5 extra characters.

7 Likes

there are multiple good band names in that headline

6 Likes

Spare me sweet jeezus…what if fat* 45 decides to emulate his master…You gonna expose the world to a picture of that? Please say no.

*OK alledgedly 1 pound under obese.

2 Likes

undoubtedly, so will his followers.

So bullshit. He is the master of the nothingburger.

Not Kidding. I can’t tell if Putin’s in good physical condition for his age, or not, because my brain has been warped by consumerist Western propaganda about body image and bmi. Also: At least one anonymous gym rat at VICE Sports has answered this question with a firm, “Nah, bro.

1 Like

putin was stacking afghan scalps while you were in short pants son. all that mi-24 hind poison gas has an effect on a man

2 Likes

I love how Putin bothers to cross himself.

Yeah Vlad, those empty rituals sure are gonna help keep you out of hell…

5 Likes

Is it possible to disrobe when wearing The Emperor’s New Clothes™?

2 Likes

Notice that Putin is not shown emerging from the bath, due to the effects of ice-cold water on certain manly attributes. Good call.

2 Likes

He’s in good shape for a 50 year old.

(He’s 65.)

So yeah.

The gym rat in question is clearly driving trollies. Maybe the weight training regime has some bad form, but to be fair in his younger years, his exercise regime was

OK, yeah. I see someone else already mentioned it.

9 Likes

have you ever seen the photo of him and reagan? back when putin was a mere KGB operative (in west german tourist disguise, presumably)