Sacramento driver throws incredible fit of road rage

Florida does not have a monopoly on stupid, sorry. It just LOOKS that way thx to a well-intentioned law.

2 Likes

I am not a physician, but perhaps you might have been thinking about anabolic steroids?

3 Likes

Doesn’t quite fit my definition of a wonderful thing, but I guess some people think differently.

?

I think the coppers did what I’ve come to understand is an unusually wonderful job of handling this disturbed person.

3 Likes

If you’re trying to say that this is how all cops should be trained to handle all situations like this, regardless of race, then I absolutely agree with you. But that’s not how it’s being stated. Treating this case as a negative only reinforces the idea that cops are on one side and the public is on the other. A Blue Lives Matter supporter would look at these comments and say “there go the liberals again, getting mad at cops even when they do the job right.”

?

Like I care how a Blue Lives Matter dipshit hears what I have to say at bbs.

10 Likes

Won’t someone please think of all the baby cops!

6 Likes

Yes, I understand it’s all very good that the police exercised restraint.

Still- remember, there is another human being trapped in the CRV completely freaking out, and if he had managed to pound his way through the sunroof, who knows what he would have done.

The officer to the right should have tased him the moment she got on the scene.

Even if there wasn’t someone in the CRV? (You did say “if.”)

Aka intoxicated on drugs and alcohol, aka a style of circumcision…

1 Like

well, considering that the rivet head haircut is based on a military hair cut, it makes sense that it’s a “jarhead” haircut (may my dead jarhead step father forgive me). I mean, they don’t call it “martial industrial” for no reason, I suppose.

2 Likes

Happened… a year or two prior to Laibach… much more first wave industrial, than later industrial (martial industrial) that Laibach was kind of part of.

I have a EN tat, too. I <3 EN!

2 Likes

I had a marine step dad and my husbands best friend is a jarhead, so I’m fully aware of the terminology. It’s different with the industrial fandom, though.

2 Likes

There are no good cops.

The fact that American police routinely treat white people with less brutality than they show to black people is an aggravating factor, not a mitigating one. It’s part of what makes it a white supremacist state instead of just a plain authoritarian one.

5 Likes

In the words of Cathal Coughlin, the cops are the “rich man’s militia”. “Kill a cop… why the hell not…”

Ok, but Laibach’s cover of the Beatles’ Let It Be is off the hook amazing. :slight_smile:

I think I saw EN at… uh… One Step Beyond (if it was still called that) in Santa Clara way back when.

1 Like

I was just trying to give a historical view of the industrial movement. Laibach appeared after EN…

bill-hader-green-jealous-rage

that’s what I get for growing up in a small north GA town. I should have known better to be born in a place closer to civilization.

3 Likes

I’m a little blown away that they played One Step, and also massively jealous.

1 Like

You know how you always have those clickbait images at the bottom of boingboing posts (whenever you are on a browser where you don’t have ad blocker installed yet) I think they call it chum?

One of them had a message like “she got a puppy but what happened next surprised everyone”. After seeing it some 20 times I finally caved and clicked the link with a “for science” mentality.

You get taken to a slide show where the basic story gets conveyed under the image in about 3 sentences per page/image. The story is that this puppy grew to be a very large dog. It took 40 pages, 40 clicks, on my mobile, before we got to the end of the story.

My curiosity is satisfied, I will not be clicking on those articles any time soon.

4 Likes