Sage MAGA woman decodes words "corona" and "covid-19" at the Trucker Convoy, exposing satanic roots

As far as they’re concerned, these systems of magical thought exist purely so they can get the results they want, so within that arbitrary framework, they’re doing them “correctly.” (And frankly, if you were doing it “correctly,” you could come up with the same results, it’d just be a lot more work to get there, and these people are super-lazy thinkers.)

3 Likes

Well, that’s no joke, but she is. A pathetic joke of a person. What the hell? Why do we need to continue dealing with these idiots. Isn’t there an island somewhere?

1 Like

If you were part of a globalist satanist conspiracy why would you leave clues? Just call your engineered respiratory disease “hyper-influenza” or something.

1 Like

This person is allowed to raise children

Let’s not get into eugenics, now.

possess firearms

This is a more general problem.

2 Likes

“OVID is another word for sheep…”

16 Likes

Maybe she can decode a map and get the Fk out of NoVaDCMd.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, this is the same woman from last week who was talking about the Constitutional conspiracies whilst pointing to the Declaration of Independence. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Same uniform, I think you get them with a small donation to a certain someone’s airplane fund.

2 Likes

Heh, I was reminded of Black Dynamite.

WTF is ‘gematria’… hmmm… [looks it up]…
don’t know how she got 6-6-6 from 6-6, but whatever…

According to this site: Gematria Calculator, there are myriads of methods to use, and at least two of them give that result. Looks like there are a couple dozen different ones at least & I can’t be bothered to try 'em all.
Either way, MAGA Woman is full of it, but we already knew that…

I encode mine using ROT13. Twice, for added security.

6 Likes

that’s what i thought, too – hang on there, crazy lady, you skipped quite conveniently from “66” to “666” without explaining how you got there. i mean, gematria is a real thing and all, but you ain’t doing it right.

2 Likes

The real problem in America is a mental health crisis driven to critical mass by a pandemic. This was always an ember, but the kerosene of pandemic anxiety, government involvement in people’s lives (rightly, to stop a pandemic) and media oxygen being blown in has ignited an inferno.

3 Likes

Be safe. Assume her more gullible and more determined friend lives near you.

3 Likes

It all makes perfect sense now! “I am Lord Voldemort…”

Tom Riddle is Lord Voldemort! He thought he was so clever using a riddle and the French for “flight of death,” but our conspiracy theorists were a step ahead of him! /s

2 Likes

She’s counting the 6 letters in “corona” as one of the 6s. Not sure that is how gematria works (not gonna look it up) but that is where she got the 3rd 6.

3 Likes

I dunno, a lot of us are able to keep our mental health crises from doing things like harassing drivers in DC or trying to stage a coup.

Maybe these people are assholes. Even if they have undiagnosed/untreated/misdiagnosed mental problems, I would say the “being utter assholes” part is the biggest issue that seems to plague a lot of them. And some I suppose are just easy to manipulate.

12 Likes

Trigger the trumpers!

That’s why the US needs medicare for all!

So that relatives of people like this can afford the professional mental help those family members need and don’t have to abandon them in the parking lot of a MAGA ralley.

5 Likes

just cross your eyes :crazy_face: