San Francisco salon owner who released video of Pelosi getting her hair washed is sad she lost her business

Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

24 Likes

I have, after careful research come to the conclusion of zero f@cos for her.

11 Likes

Right? I’m confused at the motivation here other than to try to shame a high profile politician on some pretty weak sauce grounds.

Let’s not also forget that women in politics are held to very different appearance standards than their male counterparts because misogyny and sexism.

25 Likes

Thanks.
Wasn’t this after Pelosi was already getting heat for other non mask wearing events? (Not to mention others in the headlines). And this was before vaccination?

Nope. It’s complete disregard and detachment.

1 Like

TBH the most annoying thing here is the conflation of “leftist politics” with “very online Pelosi fans”.

9 Likes

citation needed perhaps?

ill be honest, im super paranoid about covid, and wear my mask (s) with a vengeance. ive also forgotten to put on my mask on more than one occasion, and even once left my house completely without one at hand.

so, simple mistakes or misjudgements i can forgive. i appreciate pelosi’s consistent position on masking and covid throughout the pandemic. so i don’t care about random specific gotcha moments.

while not my favorite politician by a long shot ( seriously no vaccination pun intended ), i’ll take her any day over the vast majority of the republican party who treat covid like a joke and masking like murder

12 Likes

Her cameras are on all the time?

1 Like

“Never did I ever think that I would have lost everything I worked for by leftist playing politics.”

FTFY

10 Likes

Well stated.

To be embarrassingly honest, I don’t actually follow her enough to know.

She tweets some pretty based stuff I like.

3 Likes

I follow her on IG; she seems like she’s walking the talk.

9 Likes

I’m annoyed that she’s blaming “leftist politics” when the only reason this happened was because of her own “rightist” politically motivated actions.

If she doesn’t like people hating her for her politics, she shoulda kept her mouth shut.

Just another tumpist surprised that actions have consequences, and that they’re not entitled to people liking them, especially when they’re assholes.

19 Likes

Violating your customers’ privacy is never a good idea; doing it in support of a right wing agenda is absolutely stupid.

13 Likes

And she should have like, ya know, asked her to wear a mask right? Instead of this passive aggressive!
political muck games.

Bea (2)

7 Likes

As I understand it - the women who released the video owned the salon, but was not on site at the time. The person who cut Pelosi’s hair was renting a chair and not the person who released the video.

5 Likes

She played the “hypocritical” move trying to make good marketing and have her business grow. It backfired, her clients didn’t like the move and stopped showing up… now it’s the “leftist politics” that shut her down.

Am I missing something here? It sure looks like she’s blaming the consequences of her actions on someone else. That’s what toddlers do, not grown ass people.

Besides, if it’s “the left” who got pissed at her, where are her clients from “the right”?

14 Likes

Like this…

cool.

You mean the lady whose cosmetic license expired in 2012 and who got found out in 2020?

5 Likes

Politics? She thought it had anything to do with politics? In any case I’m pretty sure she’s too stupid to have kept the salon open for much longer. With ethics like that, it stops being a question of “if?” and becomes one of “when?”

4 Likes

Nobody likes a narc.

4 Likes