Sarah Palin to interview Donald Trump

That was far more comprehensible.

4 Likes

Goodness, it’s like the poor dear isn’t aware that she is a total product of “lamestream” media celebrity obsession.

Oh and thanks above for explaining WTF WTH was, I actually didn’t get it.

5 Likes

Is DaDaism the new GOP thing? That was supremely absurd. Thank you Sarah, on behalf of underemployed Art Majors everywhere.

10 Likes

I often wonder how much we could tease out politician’s true intentions by implementing a few restrictions:

1. Every office gets double the terms today.
  2. Every office is executed at the end of said term.

Obviously untenable, but we’d cut through the BS rhetoric quite quickly. We’d probably also end up with a much larger amount of true-believer lunatics on both sides.

It would make for an interesting social experiment.

4 Likes

No because, Fox News isn’t controlled by, you know, //whisper// the jews. That’s the implication she seems to be making when she wink wink says ‘lamestream media’. Mainstream media controlled by liberal jews. That’s a popular “I’m not racist, but let me tell ya” topic of the far right in Merica.

4 Likes

Just a reminder for everyone what a ‘GOTCHA!’ question is. She is referring to the interview where Katie Couric asked her what periodicals she reads. Palin claims it was a tricky question, specifically crafted to make her look stupid. She was also upset that nobody was asking the ‘liberals’ such crazy hardball stumpers like the ones she was getting.

13 Likes

It’s a sad day when even Fox News is too liberal for the GOP.

12 Likes

Still so painful to watch…ugh.

1 Like

Dumb and Dumber.

8 Likes

Been done before.

4 Likes

Hmm, I understood this as well, maybe I should increase my meds…

2 Likes

I saw a headline about Trump not being able to name (maybe it was remember) his favourite bible verse. I am guessing that was it.

3 Likes

37 Likes

Asking about Paul Revere is another example of a GOTCHA.

2 Likes

They call a blade runner on you.

14 Likes

One of the so-called “Gotcha” questions that Trump and his supporters are still fuming about is when Megyn Kelly asked during the debate “Is there anyone on stage, and can I see hands, who is unwilling tonight to pledge your support to the eventual nominee of the Republican party and pledge to not run an independent campaign against that person?”

This was interpreted as a personal attack on Trump because he’d already publicly stated he wouldn’t make such a pledge, but interpreting it that way ignores the fact that exactly the same question was posed to the GOP candidates during the 2012 primary debates. Herman Cain even made a joke of it (“of course I’ll support the Cain campaign!” or words to that effect).

So apparently we live in a world where

• Fox News personality Megyn Kelly represents the left-wing “lamestream media”
  • Asking the same questions that the previous round of candidates were asked is an unfair personal ambush
10 Likes

Remembering 2012 is another no-no. Also that president before O’Bummer. The liberal one.

5 Likes

This is very difficult. It’s very difficult for even a Roman Centurion to ignore Palin.

8 Likes

In the Clown Car Primary? Nomination.

9 Likes

We can only hope she’s as easily retired as Pris, who I’d also note is a “B Mental Level” model.

3 Likes