Saudi millionaire acquitted of raping teen in London, says he tripped and accidentally penetrated her

Sure, sure, I know… it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. “Whoops! I’m so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn’t my week.”

5 Likes

And was still in the package.

4 Likes

The best part is that he didn’t even make that part of the story up until they informed him she had his semen in her.

Jesus.

3 Likes

To be fair, you have to buy an expensive solicitor and a barrister as well.

Hmm, what is this sensation? Is this a rage stroke? Am I having a rage stroke? I think I am.

12 Likes

He was able to cite prior examples in his defence.

But seriously, ugh. What the fuck?

2 Likes

Remind me never to have you house-sit for me. (My dog often sleeps on the couch.)

3 Likes

Oh you just HAD to go there, didn’t you? You nasty, dog.

7 Likes

One in a million shot, doc

2 Likes

For the uninitiated, THIS is what consent looks like:

47 Likes

“I didn’t mean to rob the store, it’s just that I tripped, and this merchandise fell into my bag. It’s not my fault.”

“Very well, then, be on your way.”

2 Likes

“I also accidentally dropped a few bullets on the way out the door. That security guard must have fell onto them and got them wedged into his torso somehow.”

14 Likes

Uh… If that’s what it looks like for you then a visit to the doctor is in order. (They shouldn’t have arms!)

1 Like

Seriously? Then what have I been eating?

7 Likes

This is how we get a return to families taken the law into their own hands.

4 Likes

Nice gif. My condiments!

26 Likes

Depends on where you buy your sausage casings.

3 Likes

The operative words are “rich” and “Saudi”.

Do you think a poor Syrian refugee, in the exact same scenario, would be believed let alone found innocent?

Heck, even a white punter from Edenborough would be screwed. (No pun intended*).

Fact of the matter is, there are two types of justice: rich and other. Being anything other than the dominant race in whatever jurisdiction you find yourself in certainly hampers your chances, but money can trump even that.

It’s in the best interest of the plutocrats to keep race relations at their worst, lest we turn our collective attention to them.

• maybe a little bit.
8 Likes

I’d like to accidentally murder that wretched fucker.

4 Likes

Is that a place?

1 Like