Saudi millionaire acquitted of raping teen in London, says he tripped and accidentally penetrated her

I can sympathize because the first time I masturbated was a similar accident. I was doing that thing where you pretend your hands are binoculars when I noticed the winter weather had made them dry. And before I could rub the lotion into the skin I tripped and stumbled onto my bed. It was so embarrassing at the time. I’ve never told anyone one until now…

1 Like

Just down the road from Edinborough.

Autocorrect is not my friend, it either mangles beyond recognition or misses the obvious ones. Yay progress.

Edit: quote reply picked up an errant “R” from somewhere.

1 Like

that guy was sure tripping on something.

1 Like

he was able to prove that he was on his way to torture the maid with cigarette butts !
thus the alleged rape was unintentional !

2 Likes

I don’t see it, what’s this got to do with the story?

Um, Edinburgh?

3 Likes

The jury should stand right next to the rapist up against a wall.

2 Likes

Is that a hot dog in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

2 Likes

This is so shameful. Since the Russians went bust, times are hard (I’m not joking) for London’s legal community.

Names here: https://www.rt.com/uk/326057-millionaire-accidentally-raped-teenager/

eg defense lawyer “Jason Bartfield, QC”. Not much on him out there - being a lawyer, a search of “barrister “Jason Bartfield”” gets lots of this" https://www.google.co.uk/policies/faq/

eg
How are you implementing the recent Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decision on the right to be forgotten?

Funny that; being a lawyer defending an awful case.

1 Like

Can the answer be “both”?

1 Like

Well as you surely know, that all depends on what your t-shirt says.

1 Like

Yes, it probably would be more pleasurable with condiments.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I relish this experience.

I can’t seem to not use “ou” for that sound - made American spelling tests very unpleasant.

Seems I’m not alone as when the English got to the colonies they spelt it that way in various locations. Though IIRC “burgh” has a specific meaning in Scottish, not unlike Mc vs Mac & as in Attleborough back home or, lol, Edinborough (in FL) which I still can’t seem to spell correctly even though I was hearing a Trainspotting quote from the current (one of anys - yay copyright timeout!) Mr. Holmes, though IIRC there is one (a towne not a Holmes, though now that I say that) north of the Mason–Dixon line as well but… in all honesty… the intertubes is now “heavy machinery” in my current state - so I’m just gunna step back and say “Good day to you sir”.

1 Like

He must have slipped on a glacé cherry.

It reads like a script from some sort of Chinese off-brand version of Three’s Company. It was all just a wacky misunderstanding!

Well, if you really won’t mean to do it on purpose, I’d like to be in your jury.