Scaramucci's potty-mouthed rant about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon

Any non-45 post-Nixon POTUS would be an improvement at this point.

11 Likes

I was just reading that douchebro reports directly to the president, not the chief of staff. Am I the only one that thinks this is really weird?

8 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how a PR flack outranks the White House Chief of Staff, which is a real-world position.

Priebus should shift Scaramucci’s office to a closet beside the men’s room. "You wanted to find leaks."

13 Likes

Normally, yes.

However, despite his job title, Priebus doesn’t work for the President. He works for the RNC, and everyone in the West Wing knows that.

Reince only got the job because Trump needed to pacify the GOP establishment, and he’s been largely excluded from the normal powers of the position.

11 Likes

I believe I would even take Nixon at this point.

21 Likes

Clearly PR is important enough to need to micromanage.

Things like the military, though? Yeah just delegate that shit.

7 Likes

and now i will have nightmares tonight… thanks, i think…

4 Likes

Is the guy who went on a paranoid, profanity laced rant in the New Yorker really what they’re looking for in a communications director?
If that article had come out during ANY other president’s administration, Scaramucci would be cleaning out his desk the next day.

16 Likes

It’s how Turnip would talk if he had a sufficient grasp of the English language.

20 Likes

But in a tRump administration he’ll get a medal.

11 Likes

Is this administration the most presidential ever yet?

13 Likes

I’m beginning to think that the timing of this bizarre rant from Scaramucci was intended specifically to distract from the Senate trying to pass the Skinny Repeal bill. News channels will be more tempted to talk about the outrageous comments instead of the outrageously bad bill that they will be voting on shortly, moments after the content was made public.

9 Likes

OMG, look!

Stephen Bannon has a Fursona!

fox_suck

3 Likes

i honestly think they’re just incompetent mobsters. they’re so used to operating with behind the scenes threats and rumors, they have no idea how to operate in the public eye.

that said, i do sometimes think the timing of this whole administration is to distract us from the corporate hegemony.

14 Likes

Second most presidential president of all time, only a whisker behind Lincoln. BTW, did you know that Lincoln was a republican?

Who’s in third place, you ask? Andrew Jackson, even though he tried in vain to end the Civil War before it started. Why couldn’t they work that one out, anyway?

7 Likes
5 Likes

Remember when Republicans said Bill Clinton had sullied the Office of The President by having an affair?

Nearly everything Trump has done since he’s been President has sullied the Presidency far more than an affair between two consenting adults.

Hiring an an obviously unapologetic douchebag to be a very vocal part of the administration is simply the obvious next step.

And when you look at the GOP for the last 30 years it’s also obvious this has been coming for a long time. Connecting the dots between Richard Nixon, Lee Atwater, Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Sean Hannity, Ted Nugent and this goon is not that hard.

13 Likes

That article is golden. I know this is a distraction, and I know there are way more important things to be doing on a Thursday evening, but this guy…he’s almost as funny as the President.

And I love the hook at the end of the article:

Scaramucci then made a plea to viewers. “Let me tell you something about myself,” he said. “I am a straight shooter.”

This guy needs his own HBO special.

3 Likes

Moochi says:
“I’m not trying to suck my own cock”

6 Likes

Clinton was a shitty husband that abused a position of power to take advantage of a subordinate (consenting or not) - and he then lied about it under oath. Not to mention his checkered past making passes at other subordinates.

All of which is almost quaint in comparison to the shocking day to day occurrences we’ve seen these past 6 months (and beyond) any one of which should have sunk this fucker by now.

8 Likes