Scaramucci's potty-mouthed rant about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon

A new reality show this fall on HBO — Making the 'Mooch.

2 Likes

Winner Winner Moochie Dinner!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Not being from Long Island, I had to sit and think about what “not trying to suck my own cock” could mean metaphorically.

And then I got it: Steve Bannon is a self serving wanker. He’s trying to suck his own cock, when he should be sucking Trump’s cock. . . like Scaramucci is.

So now we know what Scaramucci admires in a man: how much of a fawning toady he is.

And it’s the very same thing Trump admires most. No wonder Scaramucci got the job.

17 Likes

His base. Who still don’t get it.

3 Likes

1 Like

“This is a nice country you got here. It’d be a shame if anything happened to it. Ba-da-bing-ba-da-boom.”

6 Likes

yes.

this has been simple answers to less than simple questions, thanks for playing.

7 Likes

Trump must LOVE this guy, seriously. He’s spent six months surrounded by shlubs like Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, and Priebus, and now he’s got a slick, fast-talking, charismatic bada-bing character with his own cartoonish nickname running things – this is the TV show Trump wants to be a part of!

17 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

Even just ignoring his potty-mouth, Scaramucci’s rant was a window into Trump administration infighting-- he craps all over Bannon, and threatens Priebus.

Trump hires him to clean things up (I guess) and he just increases the chaos.

“Hey, I know how we could clean up all these leaks . . . fire everyone!”

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m no shrink, but the Mooch’s need to call news outlets at strange hours and hurl paranoid accusations, while his narrative changes from victim to conqueror, complete with wild mood swings every other minute… I hope for his sake it’s just new job jitters.

6 Likes

And apparently the public attack on Priebus was approved by Trump. We may be seeing the start of open hostilities between the Trumpists and the RNC.

The Bannon/Kushner axis is a separate fight, and harder to read. Brietbart is running obviously antisemitic pieces on Kushner now.

IMG_0079

4 Likes

Replace “call news outlets” with “spew out tweets” and tell me of whom it reminds you.

6 Likes

Exactly this. He changed the channel. He thinks of people in TV terms and he was in a show hole.

2 Likes

He’s jumped the shark. I doubt it’ll get renewed next season.

3 Likes

I think it’s a coincidence. Everything that has happened can be explained by incompetence and self-importance. These are literally a reality TV star who originally was a rich guy that did everything he could to be a “personality” in the media, and his friends. I generally find the idea of Trump’s 4D chess is trying to justify how such a level of incompetence at the positions where you would expect to see the opposite. It’s all part of that base assumption that rich people generally have a level competency above the level of others, because they end up in more important positions of leadership.

9 Likes

He owns the network.

4 Likes

What’s really interesting to me is Trump’s early adoption of Scaramucci. I mean, all through the campaign, The Mooch was on TV and newspapers calling Trump a “hack” and a fake politician, and far worse. Then, right after he won the election, Trump reached out to Scaramucci, offered him a plush White House job, and he immediately sold his hedge-fund business and moved to DC – but Reince Priebus blocked him and gave the guy a crappy job at the Import-Export Bank for six months.

I guess Trump liked the guy’s bada-bing style and decided to go all-in on the whole “keep your enemies close” adage.

10 Likes

4 Likes