Scaramucci's potty-mouthed rant about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon

+1000 points for the Being There reference

6 Likes

Any bets on who will be playing Scaramucci on SNL tomorrow night? It won’t be Mario Cantone.

2 Likes

my father sometimes reminded me that it was counterproductive to assume malice when stupidity would explain the situation and it has been my feeling that has proven mostly true in the events of my life. maybe by a ratio of 7 to 3. there are exceptions.

i don’t know that it is, entirely. this may be one of those situations where it’s both malice and malpractice.

4 Likes

Too high brow for this lot. Latin.

2 Likes

I assume malice and stupidity. They are unabashedly mean and belligerently idiotic, and that appeals to a shockingly high number of people. Trump’s administration is defined by their malice.

However, I don’t think it’s a grand scheme. We have seen Trump’s attempt to scheme in firing Comey, and that unraveled within the hour. I severely doubt his ability to manipulate the media into only highlighting what he wants, and his desire for any form of attention is what logical human beings are trying to mold into something that makes sense.

7 Likes

Just watched a bit on the CBS Morning News about Scaramucci’s rant. Delicious. I wonder if this is the fist times the words “sex act with himself” were uttered on morning TV.

And now they are showing clips of reactions from last night’s late-night comedy shows.

3 Likes

my favorite has been "Scaramucci looks like the the human embodiment of a double parked BMW’

14 Likes

Yess, YEeeeeessssss!

7 Likes

Hey Donald, go get us a diet coke while we watch “The Mooch”. Not too much ice - OK? Hate when he does that, can’t even give him a simple job…

4 Likes

Is Bannon really capable of doing, um, “that”?

If so…

2 Likes

OK, I am surprised nobody has done this yet. So lets get it out of the way

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening indeed
Galileo? Galileo. Galileo? Galileo Figaro
Magnificoooooo

4 Likes

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

For the last week that song has been stuck in my head with those particular lines just bursting out of my mouth at random times. I fear I’m going to be stuck with it until he is long gone from the news… sigh.

2 Likes

Could be worse. I have been bingewatching the third season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and I have this song stuck in my head

7 Likes

I hear Rob Lowe would like to take a shot.

I referenced it above, but didn’t do the whole verse.

And yes, it has been in my head every time he comes up.

2 Likes

Unlike Titus, I’d take that song over the crap Bannon spews.

2 Likes

Missed that one! Thanks for pointing it out. Your comment was quite witty.

3 Likes

Right back at you!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched much of him, but there’s been a lot of comment on how manic he’s been in all the interviews, too…

The Trump campaign/administration has felt like all Being There references, all the time.

2 Likes