Science fair: “Does your cat’s butthole really touch all the surfaces in your home?”

I’m pretty sure the ceilings are out of reach, so no without even needing to see the data.

5 Likes

22 Likes

No mention of computer keyboards.

8 Likes

Blush and eye liner only.

2 Likes

voluntarily?

3 Likes

Well it’s not now.

1 Like

This kid will do well in life. Nice job!

2 Likes

I’ve found that this works pretty well to maintain hygiene.

9 Likes

I’ve heard of lipstick on a pig, but this is ridiculous! That cat’s arse is still gonna be a cat’s arse.

8 Likes

From the comments on this Fark story:

GoodCopBadCop could have had a piece of this upcoming Nobel if he’d followed through.

4 Likes

#sciencetheshitoutofit

3 Likes

17 Likes

I was thinking the same. This is the sort of science we need now.

1 Like

Except when a solid-ish piece sticks to their bum. And gets dropped on the dining room table.

But cats do tend to keep themselves clean. Of course that may require the occasional four-foot-long streak on the kitchen floor–especially when having collie wobbles (or as we like to say, tabby wobbles).

4 Likes

On my part? not really, it’s just a thing that happens.

1 Like

We have both a longhair and a shorthair cat, and I can testify that Klingons exist and can be distributed in many places besides the litterbox :frowning:

6 Likes

Also Jonjo O’Neill as Aleister Crowley in Pennyworth.

Aleister Crowley Yes GIF by PENNYWORTH

7 Likes

Well thank you for taking one for the team, Kaeden.

Here I had been jumping to the conclusion without the scientific rigor, telling the kids over and over to please keep the cat off the kitchen table, kitchen counter, my bed etc.

1 Like

I hope he told mom about his experiment before he slipped the lipstick back in her purse.

9 Likes

Next thing you know, cats will be forcing humans to wear whitey-tighteys to see how many brown…oh, never mind.

1 Like