Science fair: “Does your cat’s butthole really touch all the surfaces in your home?”

Yes but yes but…did it make your cat look more attractive?

1 Like

18 Likes

This is what happens when you shut down Yahoo Answers.

7 Likes

If anyone makes a video about this, please put something by the Butthole Surfers on the soundtrack. Thank you.

5 Likes

From the ceiling. You and your lipstick can stay right down there, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Actually…

6 Likes

Maybe the next round of experiments could include giving the long-haired cats lipstick ‘dingleberries’ to better replicate conditions more commonly found in real life.

6 Likes

or Saffron, “Our Mrs. Reynolds”

1 Like

I can’t see her without wondering who’s going to the “special hell.”
:laughing:

3 Likes

Glad I got my cats treated recently for parasites…

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

7 Likes

Now you can put this beauty back on:

3 Likes

Observing my three cats over the past day or two, I’m starting to think the kid didn’t expand enough. Regardless of whether their butthole touches any surfaces, their paws do. And where are those paws some part of the time? In the catbox, touching urine-soaked litter and fecal matter. And they track it around the house. On your bed. On your kitchen counters. On the sofa.

9 Likes

I notice this with hairballs. If my cat throws up she walks through it, so I have to clean the initial mess and where she’s stepped right after that. Also, those paws are in direct contact with their tongues when they decide to wash. That crosses my mind whenever she decides to lick my hands…
:kissing_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :thinking::grimacing: :soap: :handshake:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to erase the mental image of a sixth-grader applying the lipstick, presumably dodging the fur and going straight for the puckering pink… Ewwww!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.